Bravemule has a LOT of characters, and it can be pretty hard to keep track of all of them. This page details only some of them. (Warning: Spoilers ahead!)
open/close all folders
According to Word of God, they were bandits before 1051, the foundation of Bravemule. It is now known that they were fleeing a raid that went wrong, killing their Leader and separating them from their comrades.
"NAME ME HERO."The expedition leader.
- Bald of Awesome
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He has his own quirks, but he's a good leader.
- Defiant to the End
- Good Is Not Nice: He has no problems administering "discipline" when needed.
- Only Sane Man: Well, compared to the other dwarves...
- Thanatos Gambit
"Fifteen sunrises have happened since Mittens went missing. Please Mittens I am alone without you. If I could fill my flask with your breath I would need ale no more."The miner.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Platonic Life Partners: With Behem.
- Nice Guy
- Odd Friendship: Exi is a nice guy with a fondness for cats, Behem is completely Ax-Crazy.
- Suicide Mission - "I have heard the sounds and know I will not return."
"The nefarious trees! Their retaliations escalate. I dodged an ancient chestnut where it toppled. Any tree that assaults I come next for their sapling. There are no innocents."The woodcutter.
- Rebellious Spirit: She doesn't seem to respect Trame a lot.
"Frote trains a pack of war mutts for the militia commander. He has numerous animals. I suggested to butcher one to make its brothers quarrel over the meat but he said that is not how to train. It would work."The other miner.
"Thirty-three sunrises. I do not see the monstrous elf still. If it attempts to ambush the dwarves I will slash its throat meat."The militia commander.
"Mar moved commodities into the medical room. I have thread, crutches, cloth, splints, and buckets. However to my sadness there were no enormous corkscrews or serrated discs."The butcher/chief medical dwarf.
"Scheme solved. Office room is used for management with no connection to impending invasion. Leader is not a snake creature in dwarf skin."The sheriff.
"The plague spreads through white fields."A warrior in the militia.
The War Elves
- Villain Has a Point - The reason the "war elves" are besieging Bravemule in the first place is because Behem murdered one of their caravans.
"I wish we had not fatally beaten the Milker close to camp, but a year has almost passed and we had a good time about it then."
- Badass Mustache
- Quickly Demoted Leader - Following the miraculous and spontaneous appearance of Atrix's "qualifications."
"I have sudden and immense respect for Atrix, where before there was none."