- The Atoner
- Blessed with Suck/ Cursed with Awesome: He's stuck as an emotional, horny, teenager for the rest of time.
- Character Tics: He likes pointing at things a lot.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Disco Dan: Adam, in some of the references he makes
- Dirty Old Man: As pointed out by Christa, Adam would be this if he looked his age and came out with his usual pervy comments
- Our Vampires Are Different
- Deadpan Snarker: The strongest in the cast
- Emo: Is not one, according to Adam, though does try to play into the stereotype to take attention away from her scars
- Our Werewolves Are Different
- The Woobie: At least when confronted with her true nature
- Blessed with Suck: She becomes HUMAN, for crying out loud! It's even the plot AND THE NAMESAKE!!!
- Cat Girl
- Little Bit Beastly
- Funny Background Event: She trips and falls over a fire hydrant after becoming an anthropomorphic cat that wears the obligatory transformation clothes. She does this behind Chad, who is working on a de-humanizer to make her a cat again.
- Painful Transformation: She undergoes this when becoming human.
- Even the Guys Want Him: It's mentioned that some random boy is gay for him.