open/close all folders
Played by: Leigh Lewis.The main character that appears in all the films so far.
- Fake Kill Scare: Was believed to have died in Tribulation, but was spared for the events in Judgment.
- Thanatos Gambit: Helen Hannah allowing herself to be captured by the One Nation Earth forces so she could enter the Day Of Wonders program and expose the truth of it by wearing a contact lens camera. The Antichrist, however, spares her from death.
Played by: Richard Nester.Helen Hannah's World News Network co-anchor and lover, he became a believer in Jesus Christ and a martyr in Apocalypse.
- Sacrificial Lamb: In the first movie.
Played by: Jeff Fahey.The lead character in Revelation.
- Give Me a Sign: Demands God to do so when he isn't so sure whether to put his faith in God or Franco Macalousso. He eventually gets his sign near the end of Revelation.
- Hollywood Atheist: He became one after he saw his mother pass away from cancer. His atheism does get tested when his wife and daughter mysteriously disappear, and eventually he becomes a believer when he meets with Franco Macalousso's Digital Avatar in the Day Of Wonders program and rejects the idea that Macalousso is the Messiah.
- I Will Find You: His main quest in the movie is to find his wife and daughter, only to find out that they have been raptured and the only way he can be with them again is to put his faith in Jesus.
- Killed Off for Real: Mentioned in Tribulation as being a martyr.
Played by: Gary Busey.The lead character in Tribulation.
- I Will Find You: When Tom is separated from his wife due to his automobile accident and events that occurred in the Tribulation, this becomes his quest in the movie Tribulation. Fortunately, he finds her among a group of Haters.
- Rip Van Winkle: Wakes up a few years into the Tribulation after being in an automobile accident that left him in a coma.
Played by: Sherry Miller.Thomas Canboro's wife in Tribulation.
Played by: Howie Mandell.The brother-in-law of Thomas Canboro and brother of Susan Canboro. He appears in Tribulation.
- Cassandra Truth: Nobody in his family believes that the future One Nation Earth agents are after him in the first half of the movie except for Tom's sister Eileen, who is a born-again Christian.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Was believed to be this before the Rapture.
- Ouija Board: Uses what is called the Tabarrok Board in order to find out some things. Two of the answers he gets from it are Genesis 11:6 and "I AM".
Played by: Corbin Bernsen.The lead character in Judgment.
- Neutral No Longer: Hides behind a fake Mark of the Beast throughout the movie until the end, when he finally confesses Jesus as being his Lord and Savior.
Played by: Mr T.One of the Hater members in Judgment.
One Nation Earth
Played by: Sam Bornstein (Apoclaypse), Nick Mancuso (Revelation,Tribulation, Judgment).The Antichrist in the series.
- A God Am I: He claims to be the one true God.
- Digital Avatar: Has one in the "Day Of Wonders" virtual reality program.
- Not So Different: Believes that he isn't so different from God, which Helen Hannah refutes by saying God loved the world and died for it, whereas Lucifer through Macalousso wants the world to die for him.
- Taking You with Me: The Devil in the form of the Antichrist Franco Macalousso pretty much knows he's doomed for the Lake Of Fire, and so decides to take as many souls with him in the Tribulation through the Mark of the Beast.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Franco Macalousso has been in the spotlight a bit longer than he has actively been the Antichrist, mostly due to his book Babel Becomes One.
- A Wizard Did It: His claim that he himself as God was responsible for all the launched nukes disappearing as well as all the people who disappeared in what would be called the Rapture.
Played by: David Roddis.Supposedly the False Prophet. He appears only in Apocalypse and Revelation.
- The Dragon
- Evil Sounds Deep: Does the deep voice in Revelation when it is apparent that he is demon-possessed.
- Immune to Bullets: Appears to be the case when Thorold Stone and his partner first meet him and open fire on him in Revelation.
- Man on Fire: Becomes one near the end of Revelation, which is how he meets his fate.
- Voice Changeling: He does the voices of Thorold Stone's wife and daughter in Revelation.
Played by: Tony Nappo.A formerly wheelchair-bound computer technician, he is the half-brother of Helen Hannah. He appears in Revelation and Judgment.
- Bi the Way: Hinted as being this in Judgment. Earlier in Revelation, Spino makes comments hinting at a one-sided man crush on Thorold Stone.
- Face–Heel Turn: During Tribulation when he accepted the Mark of the Beast.
- Blessed with Suck: Healed of being wheelchair-bound at the cost of his own soul.
- Disabled Snarker
- Techno Wizard
Played by: Carol Alt.A blind woman who was originally with the Haters as an unbeliever, but became a Macalousso convert by being exposed to the Day Of Wonders in Revelation.
- Blessed with Suck: Healed of her blindness at the cost of her own soul.
- Disabled Snarker
- Face–Heel Turn: During Tribulation when she accepted the Mark of the Beast.
- Friend to All Living Things: Subverted in her admission of why she's a vegetarian.
Calvin CanboroThe brother of Thomas Canboro. He appears in Tribulation.
- Irritation Is the Sincerest Form of Flattery: In the early part of Tribulation, young Calvin Canboro imitates young Tom Canboro until Tom talks about Calvin having to go to the bathroom, which gets Calvin to stop imitating Tom when he finds himself repeating what Tom said.
- Potty Failure: Happened when he was a child, and could Never Live It Down.
- You Have Failed Me: Was choked to death inside the Day Of Wonders program by the Antichrist's Digital Avatar when he failed to convert his brother.
Played by: Jessica Steen.The prosecutor in the trial of Helen Hannah and Mitch Kendrick's ex-lover in Judgment.