These are all the characters that appear in the Apocalypse
open/close all folders
Played by: Leigh Lewis.
The main character that appears in all the films so far.
- Fake Kill Scare: Was believed to have died in Tribulation, but was spared for the events in Judgment.
- Thanatos Gambit: Helen Hannah allowing herself to be captured by the One Nation Earth forces so she could enter the Day Of Wonders program and expose the truth of it by wearing a contact lens camera. The Antichrist, however, spares her from death.
Played by: Richard Nester.
Helen Hannah's World News Network co-anchor and lover, he became a believer in Jesus Christ and a martyr in Apocalypse
Played by: Jeff Fahey.
The lead character in Revelation
- Give Me a Sign: Demands God to do so when he isn't so sure whether to put his faith in God or Franco Macalousso. He eventually gets his sign near the end of Revelation.
- Hollywood Atheist: He became one after he saw his mother pass away from cancer. His atheism does get tested when his wife and daughter mysteriously disappear, and eventually he becomes a believer when he meets with Franco Macalousso's Digital Avatar in the Day Of Wonders program and rejects the idea that Macalousso is the Messiah.
- I Will Find You: His main quest in the movie is to find his wife and daughter, only to find out that they have been raptured and the only way he can be with them again is to put his faith in Jesus.
- Killed Off for Real: Mentioned in Tribulation as being a martyr.
Played by: Gary Busey.
The lead character in Tribulation
- I Will Find You: When Tom is separated from his wife due to his automobile accident and events that occurred in the Tribulation, this becomes his quest in the movie Tribulation. Fortunately, he finds her among a group of Haters.
- Rip Van Winkle: Wakes up a few years into the Tribulation after being in an automobile accident that left him in a coma.
Played by: Sherry Miller.
Thomas Canboro's wife in Tribulation
Played by: Howie Mandell.
The brother-in-law of Thomas Canboro and brother of Susan Canboro. He appears in Tribulation
- Cassandra Truth: Nobody in his family believes that the future One Nation Earth agents are after him in the first half of the movie except for Tom's sister Eileen, who is a born-again Christian.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Was believed to be this before the Rapture.
- Ouija Board: Uses what is called the Tabarrok Board in order to find out some things. Two of the answers he gets from it are Genesis 11:6 and "I AM".
Played by: Corbin Bernsen.
The lead character in Judgment
Played by: Mr T.
One of the Hater members in Judgment
One Nation Earth
Played by: Sam Bornstein (Apoclaypse), Nick Mancuso (Revelation,Tribulation, Judgment).
The Antichrist in the series.
- A God Am I: He claims to be the one true God.
- Digital Avatar: Has one in the "Day Of Wonders" virtual reality program.
- Not So Different: Believes that he isn't so different from God, which Helen Hannah refutes by saying God loved the world and died for it, whereas Lucifer through Macalousso wants the world to die for him.
- Taking You with Me: The Devil in the form of the Antichrist Franco Macalousso pretty much knows he's doomed for the Lake Of Fire, and so decides to take as many souls with him in the Tribulation through the Mark of the Beast.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Franco Macalousso has been in the spotlight a bit longer than he has actively been the Antichrist, mostly due to his book Babel Becomes One.
- A Wizard Did It: His claim that he himself as God was responsible for all the launched nukes disappearing as well as all the people who disappeared in what would be called the Rapture.
Played by: David Roddis.
Supposedly the False Prophet. He appears only in Apocalypse
- The Dragon
- Evil Sounds Deep: Does the deep voice in Revelation when it is apparent that he is demon-possessed.
- Man on Fire: Becomes one near the end of Revelation, which is how he meets his fate.
- Voice Changeling: He does the voices of Thorold Stone's wife and daughter in Revelation.
Played by: Tony Nappo.
A formerly wheelchair-bound computer technician, he is the half-brother of Helen Hannah. He appears in Revelation
. Played by Tony Nappo.
Played by: Carol Alt.
A blind woman who was originally with the Haters as an unbeliever, but became a Macalousso convert by being exposed to the Day Of Wonders in Revelation
The brother of Thomas Canboro. He appears in Tribulation
Played by: Jessica Steen.
The prosecutor in the trial of Helen Hannah and Mitch Kendrick's ex-lover in Judgment
Played by: Margot Kidder.
The sister of Thomas Canboro. She was raptured during the events of Tribulation