Characters: Aesop's Fables
Characters from the various fables attributed to Aesop.
The Bear and the Fox
- Even Evil Has Standards: Likes to brag about how he would never scavenge from the dead.
- Straw Hypocrite
The Fox and the Crow
The Apes and the two Travellers
- Cannot Tell a Lie: One of the travellers.
- Consummate Liar: The other traveller.
- Professional Butt-Kisser: Quite possibly the lying traveller.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: The traveller who tells the truth thought that if he told the truth, he will be rewarded much more than the liar. Turns out, it ended up getting him executed.
- Berserk Button: Apparently, calling them apes will get you clawed to death.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys