Awesome Music: Pretty Cure
Futari wa Pretty Cure
Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star
Yes! Pretty Cure 5
HeartCatch Pretty Cure!
Who knew that heavy
metal influences would go so well with a magical girl anime?
Suite Pretty Cure ♪
Smile Pretty Cure!
- And lo, I looked upon episode 25 of HeartCatch Pretty Cure!, and in the second ED, they didst make a gospel song! And lo, it was called "Song of Tomorrow", and it was awesome! Hallelujah!
- Heart Goes On, which is Heartcatch's version of Shining Star and just as awesome! First played to incredible effect in the fashion show in episode 36.
- As far as image songs go, Cure Moonlight's are among the best, especially this.
- Tsubomi/Cure Blossom's theme starts off smooth, slow, and gentle to match her Shrinking Violet nature then the guitars kick in to make her theme awesome!
- Welcome to Kibougahana. Just listening to it brings peace and harmony.
- Pink Forte Wave's theme. Nanoha Takamachi is not the only one that makes pink look and sound like a badass color.
- Change the World to the Desert! sounds NOTHING like you would find in a typical Magical Girl show to the point of Nightmare Fuel.
- The Flower Glistening in the Moonlight sounds an ice level's theme from some obscure Role-Playing Game and it's just as beautiful as well.
- The Dark Challenger is used in very serious battles.
- Warriors of Fate is... exactly as awesome as it sounds like.
Pretty Cure All Stars
- The ending theme, Kono Sora no Mukou aka Beyond the Sky (Lyrics here), shows off its classic, endless cheer in the catchiest way possible.
- The second ending, "Love Link", follows the trends, and some would say it one-ups its predecessor in optimism.
- Dear sweet Lord, did Makopi's character album deliver! To save space, here is a YouTube Playlist of the eight songs, with the full cast vocal album tacked on the back.
- From 2009 to 2011, the All-Stars themes had a variation of the same tune, however the one for DX 3 shines brightest. At the moment, at least.
- New Stage has a different tune, but still awesome nonetheless.