Awesome Music: Armored Core
- "Ambiguity" from Armored Core 1 is downright beautiful. It perfectly captures the tragic nature of every Armored Core world, and the sometimes terrible things that the player does to get ahead in those worlds.
- In the Armored Core games of old, there was the single player menu music "Shape Memory Alloys", as well as the AC2 and Nexus remixes.
- "Apex in the Circle" from Master of Arena, and its remix from Nexus.
- "9", from Master of Arena. The same music was used in Another Age and again (with its remake) on Nexus.
- From Armored Core 2, "King Lear". Plays during Leos Klein's Motive Rant, and sets the stage beautifully.
- Artificial Sky IV in the end, as well as "On Satteloid" in Armored Core 3.
- "Blue Braze" from 3 is real sweet.
- All four versions of "Silent Line", from the game of the same name.
- Artificial Line sets an epic tone for your battle with the IBIS in Silent Line.
- "Shining" from Nexus.
- "Red Butterfly", another awesome track from Nexus.
- "Galaxy Heavy Blow", which plays during two important boss fights - against Genobee near the end of Nexus, and against Nine-Ball at the end of Nine Breaker.
- The opening theme to Formula Front, "Fake Facer".
- Nine-Ball's remix theme from Another Century's Episode R, "Nine -novem-".
- Armored Core 4:
I've already fallen
- The intro and Overture, both of which are chillingly good. "Mr. Adam" is also great.
- "Panther", which is perhaps one of the best songs for an opening stage, and comes back again in "Marche Au Supplice", which pits you against four of the best pilots in the game, and even without any allies on Hard, and the song only escalates the battle into a Moment Of Awesome as you hear the enemies' disbelief if you begin to take them out.
- "Rain" is beautiful.
- "Thinker" is absolutely amazing. To add to this remarkable song, an OverClocked ReMix called "Goodbye, Thinker" takes this action-packed war song and makes it hauntingly beautiful. Both amazing tracks. Fre Quency later remixed this track in the form of "Thinker -reprise-".
- "Fall", the final boss theme. An intense, fast-paced fight song with an awesome Desert Punk-ish combination of guitar, drums and vocals. Then you realize that the lyrics are in English. Then you realize what they're saying...
I don't want to fight you
It's so hard
- "Fall -Into Grace-", an action packed remix of "Fall" from the Sunrise album.
- Armored Core: For Answer:
- Most of the For Answer soundtrack, but specifically "Someone is Always Moving on the Surface", "Today", "Curtain Fall", and the Outro.
- Also from For Answer, the "Spirit of Motherwill". It also has a remix, seeing as how its wreckage appears in Verdict Day and you can fight it again.
- "Remember" from For Answer, its remix "Remember ~ on your memory", and another remix in Verdict Day as "Mechanized Memories" for the final boss, N-WGIX/v/ White Glint.
- Armored Core V:
- "Vanishing" from one of Armored Core V's trailers.
- "V for Two", the song on the teaser page on the official Japanese website, is a pretty cool piece of music.
- "Lament Over the Howling Age", which was the Garage theme from the closed beta.
- "Mecha Dinosaur".
- From Armored Core V, we have "Stain", the theme of the final boss, Chief.
- Armored Core: Verdict Day:
- The song "Day After Day", which plays in the "No future for mercs" trailer. Along with the live version, and its cover which is almost as good as the real thing.
- "Connected", which plays when you first turn on Verdict Day, is awe-inspiring and sets the tone for the entire game.
- "Dirty Worker", which plays during the first mission, is a perfect blend of Armored Core's old and current music direction while setting that feel of the next evolution in Armored Core.
- "The Perfect Rose", the track for the workshop, never gets old.
- Each of the three factions has their own theme, all of which make scrolling through the main menu an enjoyable experience; "Venide", "Sirius Executives" and "Evergreen Family".
- "Vendetta" manages to make a five-on-one AC battle more awesome than it already is.
- "Forgive an Angel" is amazing.
- The theme for when you fight Maggie, aptly named "Blue Magnoria".
- The remix of "Stain" from ACV.
- "Mecha Dinosaur" from ACV gets a remix called "Scavengers".
- "Death Count", which is the menu music for Hardcore mode. It gets the point across.
- The game got Soundtrack DLC, which means more awesome music. This is mostly remixes of old songs, most notably another remix of "9", a "Cosmos" remix that replaces the final boss theme (which is also from For Answer), and a remix of "Dirty Worker" which has Fatman singing the song.