- Cleaing all of Story Mode without losing a single stage.
"You have got a new title: Undefeated Winner of the Highway / Undefeated Highway Dominator"
"You have got a new title: From Paris To Dakarnote "
- And if you do so with the Mitsubishi Pajero in MT 4:
- Takayuki Kuroki (yes, the one wearing glasses driving the R33 Skyline GT-R) manages to defeat the Blackbird. Cleanly. For a character that only appears in one story arc (the R200 Club, 1st and 2nd half), this is an impressive feat. He could have beaten the Devil Z too had his engine not overheated/over-revved and blown.
- Not only that, but losing to Kuroki sent Shima into a Heroic B.S.O.D.. Yes, a one-shot character defeats a recurring character, and in the process breaks his motivation.
- Akio Asakura (this one, not the previous one) manages to tame and control the Devil Z by the end of the story. While it seems mundane, keep in mind, he is the first person to do so without getting killed.
Awesome / Wangan Midnight
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune