- Any time Templar!Trace takes over, up until the first tower shows up...
- Trace yelling "Shut Up" during Flora's Pregnancy confession seems like a ship-sinking moment at first. Trace, however, takes full control of the situation by declaring that he's not mad, nor doesn't care how absurd the whole thing sounds.
Trace: I know you. You don't have to explain yourself to me - or to anyone else for that matter! If you say it's the truth, then I believe it!
- Followed up by explaining that his outburst was directed at his Superpowered Evil Side.
- Red and Sythe devising a plan to take out the assassin that's after them. Their acting is good enough that Raine thought Sythe was really serious about abandoning them. Next thing you know Natani's brother Zen is on the ground with a concussion.
- Trace rescues Maeve's mother then terrifies an entire squad of templar extremists out to obliterate the town he's in because there's a peace conference going on with the nearby tiger Keidran for an Enemy Mine alliance. And he does it all by simply causing their rain of fire spells to crash into each other. The leader of this sect tries desperately to keep the other members from running away, until he starts to panic when a dragon shows up.
Trace: I am the Grand Templar. You will obey me. And I said... STOP!"
- The Dragon, Reni, gets one also when the templar's leader tries to convince his remaining followers not to panic and flee because their magic shields can handle a "juvenile" dragon's breath. She goes and slams one of them to the ground with her sheer bulk. The leader then declares they've completed their mission and zaps out.
- After snapping out of his Journey to the Center of the Mind, Natani finds himself stuck with Katherine on a burning ship. Despite not knowing what's going on, he grabs the hybrid keidran and pulls her to safety mere moments before the ship explodes.
- A subtler but no less awesome moment is what happens when this results in his physical gender being revealed: he calmly explains that he's had this body all along, he just prefers they think of him as a male. Then he goes on to show off his relationship to Keith by kissing him in front of everyone, when he couldn't even stand to call what they had a relationship before his coma because he was that uncertain of it. Character Development for the win!