Awesome: Tomodachi Life
- Miis that have been rejected may express the desire to try again. A determined battle theme plays when this happens. They'll even stop being depressed when you allow them to do this, even if they were rejected a second time.
- However, this can backfire horrendously. If the other person doesn't show up, they'll be even more depressed than they were before (i.e. Full Sadness Bar).
- On the topic of confessions, it's particularly satisfying when the confessing Mii is victorious against a love rival (or two!).
- A meta one: Nintendo apologized for not including same-sex marriages and promised they would be included in the next Tomodachi game, so as to be more inclusive to everybody.
- Whenever two Miis get into an extremely spiteful conflict (represented by flame auras) and a third Mii successfully gets the two to make up.
"I did something good today! I should be proud...and I am!"
- Getting Miis of your One True Pairing, or you and your significant other, to become sweethearts, or better yet, to get married.
- Buying a Mystery Bag and getting a high-value item out of it, such as one of the interiors that costs at least four-digit dollars, pounds or eurosnote
- Being able to prevent a rare item, such as a diamond or an ammonite fossil, from falling on the floor in the Catch minigame.
- Finishing Tomodachi Quest by triumphing over a super-rare and super-expensive item, such as a Historical Bust or Gold Ingot, then winning said item.
- Feeding a Mii their super all-time favorite food will cause them to rocket into space while epic music plays in the background.