Awesome: The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Tim Curry briefly reprised his role as Frank N Furter for a short theater skit. Needless to say, the crowd went wild when he did the famous "Antici........(SAY IT!)....pation" line.
- Rocky carrying Frank up the RKO tower as anti-matter beams keep bouncing off him.
- Riff Raff starting the main theme of "Time Warp." It's genuinely shocking every time when Richard O'Brien instantly changes from his "Igor" voice used in the song's introduction to full heavy metal screaming.
- The start of the film's last act: the Criminologist's narration ends and it immediately cuts to "Rose Tint My World," one of the most powerful songs on the soundtrack, and the first third of Floor Show: eight plus minutes of pure Awesome Music.
- Eddie's only living appearance is one so you can't blame him for milking it. Coupled with Awesome Music, of course.
- Behind the Scenes awesome on this one, too. O'Brien brought out the music and handed it to Meat Loaf, saying "It's okay to flub a few lines. No one in the London cast has ever sung the whole thing correctly anyway." Meat Loaf looks at it, says "What's the problem?" and starts singing the whole thing without skipping a beat. Seems Riff Raff is no match for Jim Steinman.
- Another Behind the Scenes CMOA for Meatloaf: during rehearsal, Meatloaf rehearsed his music before getting the entire script, meaning he'd have limited contact with the rest of the cast, but when he first saw Tim Curry for the first time, dressed in his fishnets and high heels, he nearly walked from the show (only to be stopped by a police officer for jaywalking while running away from the theater). He was convinced to come back, only to learn that since he was doubling as Dr. Scott, he'd have to wear fishnets and lingerie for The Floor Show. On opening night, Meatloaf buckled down and tried to perform the scene, but when he finally got the part where he removes Dr. Scott's blanket to reveal the fishnets, it got the single biggest laugh of the night. Being the jokester he was, Meatloaf decided to have fun with it, milking the scene for all it's worth, even getting the unbreakable Tim Curry to start laughing. In future performances, Meatloaf continued using this moment to get the biggest laugh of the night, and the laughs would go on so long, Tim Curry would have to ad lib until the laughter finally died down.
- Frank's entrance in Sweet Transvestite, especially when he throws aside his cape to reveal his crossdressing attire.
- The ending before "Super Heroes". The entire castle flying off to space.
- Columbia verbally berating the hell out of Dr. Frank N Furter is a truly underrated CMOA. Sure, it doesn't end well for her but...damn! She totally chews his ass out over being a heartless psychotic jerk and it's her most epic moment in the film.
Columbia: My God! I can't stand any more of this! First you spurn me for Eddie, and then you throw him off like an old overcoat for Rocky! You chew people up and then you spit them out again... I loved you... note do you hear me? I loved you! note And what did it get me? Yeah, I'll tell you: a big nothing. note You're like a sponge. You take, take, take, and drain others of their love and emotion. Yeah, well, I've had enough! note You're gonna choose between me and Rocky, so named after the rocks in his head! note