- For some it's Frank's death.
"On the day, I went away..."
- Let's not forget Columbia, the most sympathetic character.
- Enough so that "Bedroom Scenes," a Rocky fan-film, devoted more than half of its twenty-minute length to just letting Columbia speak for herself, for once. (The rest of the time is devoted to letting Magenta speak, period.)
- She looks genuinely distraught after Frank hacks away Eddie.
- And the Bolivian Army Ending granted to Brad and Janet...
- Not unless the police shot them after taking their statements.note
- After Rocky and Frank fall into the pool, Magenta turns to Riff Raff,saying "I thought you liked them! They liked you.." to which he screams "THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME! They never liked me!" At first most find this outburst as funny, until Riff Raff turns back towards the screen and you can see a tear rolling down his cheek.
- Almost everything that happens from the Floor Show to the end could be classed as this. Especially considering the themes of acceptance, being yourself and giving into happiness that start as soon as Frank joins in.
Don't dream it. Be it.