- The ending of episode 4. Elaine gets ready to fight LeChuck right after he kills Guybrush. Her grim and humorless recitation of You Fight Like a Cow alone makes this moment a qualifier for the trope. The episode ends right as their swords clash.
- This doubles as a Tear Jerker and a Heartwarming Moment: Throughout Tales, Guybrush and Elaine's relationship has been under stress, leading to suspicions that he would leave for Morgan, or worse, she would leave for LeChuck. But when he kills Guybrush in front of her and then has the gall to propose to her before he's even cleaned his blade, she responds with a seething "Go to hell, LeChuck." The dying Guybrush then asks Elaine to "Kick his two-faced butt for me..." Almost in tears, she responds "From Melee to Monkey and all the islands in between, my love."
- In an odd way, this doubles as a Moment of Awesome for LeChuck as well. Can any of you think of a cooler way to bring back Earl Boen than they way they did it here?
- The return of Murray.
- In Chapter 3, after beating Bugeye and suddenly losing to his "Bugeye technique", Guybrush demands that Bugeye give him a vote, and suddenly, he goes all Incredible Hulk and Hulks out on Bugeye with the Pox of LeChuck, shouting out:
Guybrush: YOU, YA YELLY-BELLIED DESERTER! I'VE CRUSHED THE SOULS OF MEN TEN TIMES AS TOUGH AS YOU AND FORGOTTEN THEM BY LUNCH! YOU'LL DO AS I SAY OR RUE THE NAME THREEPWOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR VERY SHORT LIFE.
- Afterward, Guybrush reverts to normal before Moose declares him the winner for his "ferocious green demon face"! What a Moment of Awesome for Poxed Guybrush!
- In Chapter 5, just when Guybrush thinks he's lost Elaine to LeChuck and that they are about to rule the world together, Morgan tells our hero not to give up and to find the Voodoo Lady's locket so that he can get back in his own body. This gives Guybrush hope and, in his Determinator Moment of Awesome, he declares:
Guybrush: ...And then bring the fight to that decrepit sack of sea worms and make LeChuck rue the day he decided to mess with Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate™!
Guybrush: I still have no clue what "rue" means.
Morgan: But it sounded great!
- Near the end of Chapter 5, Guybrush gets his Moment of Awesome as he takes out his last shred of life and tells Morgan, "It's the Only Way," before tossing it into the rip in the Crossroads, closing it up on LeChuck and allowing both Morgan and Elaine to use the Coup de Grâce on him simultaneously in their Moment of Awesome! A sweet victory!