Awesome: Star Trek: Nemesis
- Picard proves that his clone doesn't know everything about what he's willing to do, as he rams the Enterprise straight into the enemy ship. Plus the Scimitar explicitly had 70% percent shielding remaining... the Enterprise's momentum still shredded them instantly, slicing through the hull like it was paper.
- Shinzon, during his final battle with Picard. Picard impales Shinzon on a broken pole. Shinzon then pulls himself further along the pole he's impaled on towards Picard, to grasp his shoulders and tell him that he was happy to die along with him ("Our destinies complete.")
- Troi gets one when she takes revenge on the Viceroy for his previous Mind Rape of her by using their Psychic Link to pinpoint his location - and therefore, that of the cloaked Scimitar - so they know what to target.
Troi: Remember me?Viceroy: No!(cue Stuff Blowing Up)
- Picard himself, from the moment he transports to the Scimitar. He single-handily manages to blast his way to the bridge, take out Shinzon's remaining crewmembers, and then Shinzon himself. While he didn't succeed in stopping the Thalaron matrix, that's really damn impressive for a man his age (74, if you're wondering).
- He even smacks down the last Reman with his phaser rifle when he runs out of ammo
- Shinzon shows that he can be quite strategic instead of just charging in. After taking down one of the Romulan warbirds who had arrived to assist the Enterprise, he decloaks a part of the Scimitar, and takes off in the opposite direction, making the Romulans in the other warbird think his ship was damaged enough for his cloak to fail and that he was running. When the warbird gives chase and gets close, Shinzon immediately orders the Scmitar to fullstop, forcing the Romulans to change their trajectory and leaving them completely exposed
- The Romulans get one in thaa they even showed up, and then sent medical personnel and supplies to the Enterprise after it was all over.