Awesome: Star Trek: Insurrection
- Riker, when the Enterprise is being chased by the bad guys in a nebula, as they are commenting about how dangerous the gas is, Riker orders them to collect some in the Bussard ram-scoops (red things on the front of the warp nacelles), Geordi asks what he intends to do with that gas. Riker responds: "We're going to ram it down their throats."
We're through running from these bastards!
- The trill ensign gives him a look that just SCREAMS "and I hope they like the taste of it!" after that line.
- Also Data, after they discover Picard packing for a little excursion, sums up the feelings of the rest of the crew ready to help him fight the bad guys: "Saddle up. Lock and load." as he slams home a powerpack in a phaser rifle.
- Picard gets one when he convinces Gul'Na to change sides.
- As the Enterprise-E bears down on the Son'a command ship:
Son'a: He wouldn't.Worf: Yes. He would.
- Picard defeating Data with a song! From H.M.S. Pinafore no less.