Dame Madeline Goodlaw
- Madeline, inches from unconsciousness and covered in her own blood, confronts a fresh unwounded enemy who has just effortlessly curb-stomped the rest of her party. Now that is what being a paladin means.
Grinner: "Hey girly, you ain't on the list, so why don't you and your last two hit points just go home, eh?"Madeline: "Because that's not what paladins do!"
- Earlier, Madeline decapitates a vampire three times in one strip.
- In our introduction to Maddie she has just finished smiting an entire den-of-iniquity's worth of random monsters, without getting scratched or, as far as can be discerned, even breaking a sweat.
- Madeline forcing Roxy and Presti to help rescue Mimic and Cube.
- Madeline shows off her new vorpal halberd.
- Madeline trident-flips a girallon into a piranha tank.
- -zip- THUMP!
- Roxanne puts her bardic powers of spooniness to good use.
- And again when Roxy exploits the gnolls' Weaksauce Weakness: dog whistles.
- Not to mention that she prepares that literally under Grinner's nose.
- In the next level we see Roxy disguising herself as an NPC musician, thus letting her get a devastating guitar sneak attack on Calamitus.
- Presti makes creative use of a Fly spell to Bluff a mind-flayer into jumping out the window to its death
- And in the next strip, she somehow manages to bluff an ithillid's scent to get past some grimlocks.
- Presti stuffs a wet badger into a mind-flayer's brainsack. Crowning Moment of Awesome and Nightmare Fuel.
- Apparently she's Traded Up Afforemention Badger Gun.
- Y.T. puts the fear of God into a certain vampire hipster.
- Made even more awesome when the next strip reveals that Y.T. was bluffing and Ezra was still invincible.
- Mimic teaches Grinner not to tempt fate.
- WHUMP WHOMP WHUMP WHOMP WHUMP WHOMP WHUMP WHOMP WHUMP WHOMP WHUMP WHOMP
- Dirk Dogan doing an Unflinching Walk after luring a troll into a saw blade trap.