Awesome: Pooh's Grand Adventure
- When Pooh nearly falls down the gorge the first time, Piglet jumps down and catches him with one hand and grabs a branch with the other. Even Rabbit and Eeyore are shocked by this.
- And even better, he didn't even hesitate to save his friend when he started to fall down.
- The gang overcoming their various flaws in order to get to Christopher Robin, all in the name of Pooh, who at this point they think is dead.
- "One for the money, two for the show, three... because it comes before four. And here we go!" (What follows is Tigger doing the biggest bounce of his life.)
- The entire plot of the film is this. Pooh and friends are perfectly willing to go on an epic and dangerous quest, one that's almost worthy of being in a Lord of the Rings book, to save Christopher Robin. That, is friendship!
- When Piglet being carried away by butterflies takes Pooh with him, leaving the honeypot wobbling on the tree branch, Tigger quickly saves the honey pot just in time! Now that's friendship between someone who loves honey and another who hates it.