Heartwarming: Pooh's Grand Adventure
- The Gorge scene is a series of these in spite of the danger. First, when Tigger is trapped and can't muster the confidence to even try to bounce, Pooh is constantly trying to encourage him. When Pooh falls in, Piglet (who earlier bemoaned his complete lack of courage) leaps after him without any hesitation. When the small root that Piglet is holding onto breaks, Rabbit then leaps in also without any hesitation, completely abandoning the map in the process. It's especially poignant with Rabbit when you think about the fact that he'd just sung a song that basically was all about praising the map and highlighting its importance. But when his friends are in trouble, all thought about that small piece of paper leaves Rabbit and he doesn't even think for one second about trying to hold onto it if it'll impede his attempt to save his friends.
- Say what you want about the other songs, but "Wherever You Are" has the tendency of bringing tears to your eyes. The relationship between Pooh and Christopher Robin is so undeniably pure that you can't help but admire it.
- Also, at the end of the song, when Rabbit gives a sleeping Pooh the map as a blanket. From him, it is moving to tears.
- The end credit version of the song performed by Vonda Shepard & Barry Coffing is also heartwarming & tearjerking; it gives you tears of happiness and sorrow.
- It's extremely subtle, but the small friendship between Eeyore and Piglet. It's quite heartwarming to see Piglet walking and holding onto Eeyore's tail, and then the two huddled together while they sleep.
- The gang overcoming their various flaws in order to get to Christopher Robin, all in the name of Pooh, who at this point they think is dead.
- When Pooh gets trapped all alone in the cave, simply remembering Christopher Robin's voice is enough to cheer him up.
- Pooh finally reuniting with Christopher Robin. Also the end where they promise to stay friends forever.
- When Piglet comes running out of Skull Cave in an absolute fit of terror, Pooh jerks away. Rabbit jerks awake at exactly the same time.