Awesome: Persona 2
- Tatsuya gets one at the duology's end. In Eternal Punishment, after Nyarlathotep exposes his sin (selfishly refusing to forget his friends, even though he knew it would allow the abomination to return and try again to destroy the world) to the other party members, Baofu essentially tells Nyarlathotep to "shove it up your ass", and each of them cheer Tatsuya up. Then, Tatsuya vows to finally atone for his sin and fight head on; accompanied by his voice sounding far more braver and confident when he fights or summons his persona during the final boss battle.
- Innocent Sin has Eikichi's Take a Level in Badass moment loaded with this, with a healthy side order of heartwarming. He's getting beaten up by four guys while some loser is holding a knife to his former girlfriend who still loves him but was ashamed to see him because she put on a lot of weight. He takes the beating, but when the asshole with the knife attempts to cut her, he throws all four goons off effortlessly and beats the fail out of the bastard with the knife. The heartwarming part is this: he tells said girl, whom he still loves, that nothing would make him not love her.
- Decking Philemon for the crap he's made everyone pass through.
- So, someone decides to start a rumor that Adolf Hitler is still alive. Not a problem, right? Well, normally not. But what with this whole "rumors become reality" business... Long story short, you get to kick the crap out of Hitler!
- Guido has Eikichi at gunpoint as a hostage and decides to shoot him anyway Cue Tatsuya arriving on the scene, slamming the door between Guido and Eikichi open, reflecting the bullet. Big Damn Heroes, Indeed!
- Fighting Nyarlathotep in Eternal Punishment. Unlike in Innocent Sin, where he acts like the fight didn't happen in the first place, here it's indicated that he's actually taking the fight seriously. Sure, he invokes As Long as There Is Evil immediately, but the fact still remains that you beat him, and his Villainous Breakdown after indicates he never thought it was possible for him to lose.