Awesome: Mr TARDIS Reviews
- This response video to a Jerkass Fan Dumb user attacking Trilbee for his review of Come Fly With Me, where he points out that just because something makes a lot of money does not automactially make it a good product. Not to mention calling the guy out for his hypocrisy in calling his review childish when the user himself was using childish insults, and pointing out all the flaws in his arguments.
- Doubles as a Heartwarming Moment. His "Why I Love Doctor Who" serves as not only a chance to Gush about Doctor Who, but serve as an encapsulation about what fans like about the show.
- His Top 10 WORST Movies of 2012 has quite a few.
- Calling out the title character of Keith Lemon: The Film for being obnoxious and unlikeable, especially for a scene where he chooses to have sex with Kelly Brook instead of rescuing his kidnapped girlfriend.
- Attacking Chernobyl Diaries for taking the real-life disaster and, in his words, treating it like a f***ing fairground ride.
- His anger at the ending of Top Cat: The Movie where the lead villain is implied to have been raped by a dog.
- Taking The Lorax to task for changing the title character from a peaceful leader into an eco-terrorist and attempted murderer and the irony of the Misaimed Marketing, with many corporate sponsorships, being used to sell a film that has a eco-friendly message.
- Calling out Two Days In New York and the director Julie Delpy in particular for the xenophobic attitude towards the French and a character who wins an argument by lying that she has a brain tumour. Upon noticing the Fridge Logic in the film's xenophobic attitudes since Julie Delpy is French herself (as well as writing and starring as the lead character), he ends by telling her "F*** you!"... in French.
- While the entire segment is awesome (especially him calling out the film for using possible underage girls as nudes), his verdict on Project X sums up all his problems with it so well:
- This Facebook post, in which he defends Linkara over his Adblockers video by pointing out something YouTube's comments section seems to miss:
Let's face facts. If it wasn't for the fact that you have to watch adverts before videos on Youtube, Blip and other streaming websites, you wouldn't be able to watch that entertainment for free. If those adverts didn't exist anymore, then the websites would have to charge people to watch the content, or pay a subscription fee to use the website. I don't use adblocker because I like to support all the people I watch. I also understand that adverts are how internet content providers make money so they can continue making content. Also...it's hardly inconvenient to sit through an advert. There are many adverts that you can skip after watching for 5 seconds. Are those 5 seconds really so horrible to endure that you have to block them so that the person you're watching doesn't earn money for their hard work?
- The end of this video. Of course, it's a parody of the finale of "The Rings of Akhaten" set to the same Awesome Music, but still... Not to mention how Trilbee proves He Really Can Act.
- This one is definitely YMMV, in this video, Trilbee tells people who want David Tennant to return to Doctor Who (and are very vocal about it) to "get over it", saying that regeneration is an integral part of the show and you have to accept that change regularly happens.
- An article on the Markert Rasen Mail about Trilbee and his book became the most popular story on the newspaper's website. It speaks to how far Trilbee has come since starting in 2010.
- The video "Why I Love Martha jones" where he shows how Martha is better then Rose. In fact the way he keeps criticising Rose despite so much of the fandom liking her is pretty awesome.
- His speech at the end of his "Asylum of the Daleks" review where he says that criticizing something doesn't mean you're not a real fan and that criticism can even be a good thing.
- His chew-out of the two Academy voters who didn't watch 12 Years a Slave but voted anyway.