Funny: Mr TARDIS Reviews
- The majority of this video, where he responds to YouTube user Justcallme Danver, who posted a review with many inaccurate criticisms of Series 5 of Doctor Who.
Danver: The Angel would, you know, sneak up, touch you.Trilbee: Alright Donkey Kong, tell the audience exactly where the Angel touched you.(Plays with the Donkey Kong toy to mimic it having a conversation, before turning to the audience with an angry face.)Trilbee: Despicable! (Throws the toy off screen)
Trilbee: Hey, don't you swear at me, young man.
- His reaction to Danver accidentally showing the audience a backwards v-sign when counting to the audience.
Trilbee: (stares in horror at the clip) Yeah, that didn't happen.
- His reaction to seeing a clip from "Doomsday" where Rose confesses her love to the Doctor.
Danver: I don't fucking know.Trilbee: No you do not.
- This moment:
Trilbee: Okay, okay, just don't hurt me. (Reaches into his pocket and gets out a packet of jellybabies.) Here, have a jellybaby.
- At one point, Danver shouts Angrish at the camera. Trilbee responds like so:
- Opening his review of "The Curse of the Black Spot" by playing "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" over a montage of clips from the episode.
- "Asylum of the Daleks":
Dalek: Lol! I am so wasted right now!
- The appropriate response to the revelation of Amy's infertility? Playing the EastEnders theme.
- After noticing a Dalek whose eyestalk is always pointed to the ceiling, he asks whether the Dalek was either high or drunk.
- "Apparently, Life of Pi is a prequel for The Amazing Spider-Man."
- This Facebook post.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can confirm that last night I was approached by the BBC to be the 12th Doctor. Then I woke up... :\
- His reaction to the resolution of "The Snowmen", where the villains are defeated by crying:
Suck my snowballs Steven Moffat!