Awesome: Moon Knight
- For starters Moon Knight has canonically bitch-slapped Black Panther
- The title character taking on Count Nefaria (a villain who's on the same power-level as freaking Thor) in a one-on-one fight and actually holding his own. In fact he was so angry (The Count had killed his friend Echo) that he managed to make the Count retreat. When Moon Knight woke up after, he found himself chained to a hospital bed.
- The 2014 series.
Mr. Knight: I stopped you two minutes ago. Look down.
- First issue: Mr. Knight vs. the Slasher.
- Second issue: Surprisingly it isn't even Moon Knight, one of the sniper's intended victims found out what was going on, came out of the elevator as the sniper and Moon Knight were fighting and just shot him, ending the threat right there and then.
- Third issue: Moon Knight punches ghosts! Nuff said!
- Fifth issue: Mr. Knight beats his way through a building filled with criminals to rescue a kidnapping victim and when the last one tries to get away via the roof he orders his Mooncopter to plaster him leaving the kidnapper a bloody mess and him in the position to give a Badass Boast.
Mr. Knight: Listen. Where are you going? Tell your friends. Tell everyone you meet. You tell them all. When you see me coming? RUN.
- Sixth issue: The All-New Black Spectre actually gets Moon Knight on the ropes and even manages to destroy his limo and predator drone. He only really loses due to his own sloppiness.
- Seventh Issue: While chasing a high tech assassin that just blacked out New York City after Moon Knight interferes with his mission, Moon Knight still takes the time to stop looters and potentially over anxious police from escalating things into a full blown riot along the way.