- Anytime José "triumphs" over Peanut when they're hurling insults at each other. The look on Peanuts face adds to it all. From Controlled Chaos:
José: You are not a loser señor.
Jeff: Thank you José!
José: Muppet reject!
- In Arguing with Myself, José is singing in a really high pitched voice and Jeff closes the lid of José's box and opens and shuts it repeatedly, with it working perfectly. José even compliments him on this.
- The end of Controlled Chaos: Jeff manages to do five voices in rapid-fire: himself, Peanut, José, Little-Ugly-Ass-Jeff, and the Peanut handpuppet Jeff uses to mock Peanut with.
- Just to emphasize here, Jeff isn't just controlling his ventriloquist's puppet, he's also controlling his ventriloquist puppet's ventriloquist puppet. He has literally taken his craft to a new level.
- This particular act is Older Than They Think: Jeff did a version of this at a televised gig at the Improv in the early '90s.