Jeff's usual response to a heckler
- Billings, Montana on the Christmas Spacial DVD:
Walter: [looks out at the audience]: Is this the population of the entire state?
- On a trip to Copenhagen, Denmark:
Walter: Everyone we've met here is named Christian! Including the Jewish guys!
- Santa Ana, California, on Arguing with Myself
[reading name of city]: "Sah... N'tah... Ah........ Nah." What the hell is that?
(insisting that he's saying it right): Sah N'tah Ah Nah, Sah N'tah Ah Nah, Sah N'tah Ah Nah, hoyahoyahoyahoya...
- The moment Bubba J goes on stage in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Bubba J: I'm home!
- In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, December 31, 2011 (Jeff was trying to make a Lampshaded Double Entendre, but it bombed):
Walter: You got some funny place names here, how do you say it - Blown-ox?
Crowd, more helpful than amused
Usually Walter or Peanut: Excuse me, but do the tickets say "Jeff Dunham, his friends, and the drunken asshole in the back"? Methinks not!