- After Mr. Centipede is discovered to be a fraud and he challenges Mr. Grasshopper to a fight, Grasshopper takes him out with a single kick to the face.
- The Centipede redeems himself big time by saving James and Miss Spider from the undersea pirates, and fighting them all off by himself.
- Hell, Miss Spider holding her own against the pirates was awesome in itself.
- James finally standing up to his aunts at the end.
- The bugs teaming together to put those two in their place adds to it.
- As does him listing off all the ways they mistreated him in front of the massive crowd, leaving them without an easy escape.
- How about James facing the Rhino yelling out "I'm not afraid of you!"
- Mr. Centipede cutting the peach's stem, beginning James' getaway from his aunts.
- James and his friends fighting off the giant shark.
- Say what you will about James' aunts but they managed to drive across the Atlantic Ocean just to reach James and their peach in New York City.
Awesome / James and the Giant Peach