- Happy gets his clock cleaned at a Pro-AM tour by none other than Bob Barker.
Happy Gilmore: It wasn't my fault. There was this guy out there giving me crap, and it took every ounce of energy not to hit him.Shooter McGavin: So instead you decide to headbutt Bob Barker. Oh, who won that fight, by the way?
- Since Barker had been showing Happy No Sympathy about a very blatant and insufferable heckler, he did deserve to get in that one punch, if only that one punch.
- Speaking of the insufferable heckler, there was a deleted scene where Happy gets back at him by challenging him to play golf, only to fail miserably.
- When Shooter mocks Happy and challenges him (on the golf course), he takes it a little too literally and breaks a bottle to threaten Shooter.
- Happy beating up the orderly at the nursing home. To clarify — the guy made sad, elderly people work for hours to make quilts for him to sell and monitored their phone calls. When Happy takes his grandma out of this nightmare, he announces she told him all about it and Ben Stiller tries BSing his way out of it. Happy throws him out a window. Then the old ladies he's been working to death beat him with purses!
- Happy wrestles an alligator to get his ball back and then beheads the thing as a gift to Chubbs.
- Shooter shoots the golf ball off Larson's foot without hurting him.
- Not only has Happy's golf skills improved after his suspension but he can also control himself and even make comebacks to Shooter instead of beating him.
Happy: Happy learned how to putt! Uh-oh!Shooter: (Scores) "You don't learn this in the Hockey Rink."
- The final shot. At that point the number of strokes either had didn't matter, Happy deserved to take the win for that hole in one alone.
- Larson and a bunch of Happy's other fans chasing down Shooter and beating the crap out of him after he ran off with Happy's jacket.
- Before that moment, Larson scares the crap out of Shooter after the Shooter hits the ball off of Larson's foot.
Mr. Larson: That's two thus far, Shooter.
Shooter McGavin: Oh, you can count. Good for you.
Mr. Larson: And you can count...on me, waiting for you in the parking lot!
(crowd "oooo"s in surprise while Shooter runs away, followed by someone in the crowd mockingly calling "Run Shooter!")