Awesome: Happy Gilmore
- Happy gets his clock cleaned at a Pro-AM tour by none other than Bob Barker.
Happy Gilmore: It wasn't my fault. There was this guy out there giving me crap, and it took every ounce of energy not to hit him.Shooter McGavin: So instead you decide to headbutt Bob Barker. Oh, who won that fight, by the way?
- Happy beating up the orderly at the nursing home. To clarify — the guy made sad, elderly people work for hours to make quilts for him to sell and monitored their phone calls. When Happy takes his grandma out of this nightmare, he announces she told him all about it and Ben Stiller tries BSing his way out of it. Happy throws him out a window. Then the old ladies he's been working to death beat him with purses!
- Happy wrestles an alligator to get his ball back and then beheads the thing as a gift to Chubbs. Unfortunately, seeing the head scares him so much he falls backward out of an open window, which kills him.
- The final shot. At that point the number of strokes either had didn't matter, Happy deserved to take the win for that hole in one alone.
- Larson and a bunch of Happy's other fans chasing down Shooter and beating the crap out of him after he ran off with Happy's jacket.