Heartwarming: Happy Gilmore
- Happy wrestling the alligator is awesome but his reason for doing it is heartwarming. He realizes that it is the same alligator that bit Chubbs' hand off and ended his career. He jumps after it like he's avenging his mentor.
- Mr. Larson reconciling with Happy. "I know we've had our differences in the past, but I'm truly proud of you." They shake hands and at the end of the movie he beats up Shooter for stealing Mr.Gilmore's jacket.
- In the final tournament, Grandma tells Happy not to worry about her and just play the game. "I just want you to be happy, darling." By this point, Happy is too injured to do the long drive, and his temper has gotten so bad, he can't even go to his Happy Place. He eventually does find his Happy Place: Chubbs' in heaven, having two hands again.
- Happy's relationship with Grandma is really sweet in general. One of the images in his Happy Place is her getting enough money to buy her house back and then some.
Happy: After [Dad's] funeral, I was sent to live with my Grandmother in Waterbury. I was kinda nervous since I didn't really know her that well, but she dressed like Gene Simmons from KISS to cheer me up. She's the sweetest person in the world.
- Special mention goes to her introduction, where Happy's talking about his past.
- While on a date at an ice skating rink, Happy makes a bet with Virginia that if she can hit a hockey puck into the net he'll leave her alone. But if she misses she has to give him a big kiss and pretend that she likes it. She makes the shot, then tells Happy that she didn't see it go in and kisses him.
- Happy, having so many dedicated fans.