Awesome: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
- You know that giant saw-bladed monstrosity◊ a picture of which has made the rounds on the internet? That's a coal mining machine. Perfectly reasonable for it to be in a quarry where arms dealers meet. Ghost Rider notices it has a cockpit... and awesomeness ensues. Made even more fearsome because actual bucketwheel excavators are glacially slow.
- Moreau's Dying Moment of Awesome near the end of the second film. Blackout is disintegrating his body, but rather than panic or scream, he merely delivers a "Facing the Bullets" One-Liner and then headbutts Blackout so hard that his own head smashes apart. Blackout looks sufficiently stunned afterwards.
- Carrigan tries to nuke Ghost Rider. TWICE. He even does so with a normal grenade launcher.
- Wrapping the Devil himself in a chain and slamming him all the way through the Earth and straight into Hell.
- The final battle between Ghost Rider and Blackout.