Funny: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
- Nicolas Cage in all his hamminess.
- In the montage that Johnny goes on about the devil possessing people, one of the people happens to be Jerry Springer.
- Ghost Rider peeing fire. It has to be seen to be believed.
- "You're the Devil's baby mama."
- Carrigan/Blackout trying to eat and dissolving everything he grabs. Sandwich? Molds over immediately. Apple? Rots to the core in seconds. A twinkie? Takes so damn long that it may as well be immune.
- Moreau explaining why he didn't die after being sent off a bridge in the opening sequence. He explains that God saved him by having him come to hanging upside down in a tree. While the French National Anthem plays.
- The scene is supposed to be dramatic and heart-wrenching, but when Nadya runs over, stunned and horrified by the sight of the car with Danny inside rolled upside down, on fire, and half-crushed, Ghost Rider's body language just screams "...Whoops."