Awesome: Freedom City Play By Post
- In a culmination of years of in-game story featuring multiple characters, Young Freedom 2.0 fought Omega, Lord of the Terminus, the cosmic embodiment of entropy itself, for the fate of the entire multiverse. In a last stand on Wander's home planet, the team managed an incredibly lucky victory against the Lord of the Terminus, destroying his physical body and scattering his energy to oblivion.
- In the first mission involving the entire team, the Knights of Freedom faced off against the elder vampire Lugat Vorkolaka and his cult of followers. For most of the battle, Lugat kept the room shrouded in magical darkness and picked off the heroes at his leisure. Arrowhawk was the first one he ran through. Later on, The Scarab overextended her psionic powers to dismiss the darkness with light made of her soul. Light so bright it could be seen from space. Then, after a vicious and bloody melee with the other heroes, Lugat fell to a single explosive arrow from the mortally-wounded A-Hawk.
- Though it turned out to be an evil robot rather than the real Harrier, the swift and bloody demise of Shadivan Steelgrave's clone by power-pike directly through the face!. Given what Steelgrave had done to Harrier and so many others, it seemed only fair.
- The second time Avenger met up with Lugat, he'd taken a couple more levels in Badass. Lugat did not fare as well that time.
- While helping The Scarab liberate the Liberty Dome after the Crime League took it hostage, Jack of All Blades was nearly killed by Orion. Jack responded by extending his Laser Blade to stabpunch Orion from over 200 feet below, knocking him out in one furious flurry of blows.