Awesome: Donkey Kong Country Returns
- The ending, where Donkey Kong punches the moon into Tiki Tong's lair!
- And if you do it in co-op, Diddy rocket boosts DK into it.
- In the beginning cutscene, Donkey Kong gets accosted by the Kalimba Tiki, who starts its hypnosis routine. Does Donkey Kong fall under its spell like the other animals? Nope, he merely does an Aside Glance and starts beating the Tiki to a pulp. Also counts as an epic Establishing Character Moment.
- The rolling rail segment in level 4-3, Bombs Away. Words fail to do it justice.
- Tiki Tong gets one in his battle. Does he hypnotize some poor sap into fighting for him? Does he stand aside while his henchman did all the work? No. He directly engages DK. Admittebly, it doesn't end so well for him. BUT STILL!
- Getting to pull off a Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on each Tiki before knocking them into the sky never gets old.