Awesome: Bo Burnham
- Look how he deals with hecklers!
Bo: Let me guess, Gary. You saw Wolverine: Origins like three times, didn't you?
- You think it stopped there? Check out this glorious compilation of various times Bo has shamed hecklers.
- Bo's appearance on Parks and Recreation as country star Chipp McCapp.
- It doesn't stop there, he also sings a song called "Beautiful Like My Mom (Support the Troops)", which may be the single most American song of all time.
- "Repeat Stuff". Just listen to the song and interpret the lyrics, and you'll either be ashamed to admit that what Bo's saying is very much true, or very impressed with just how devastatingly on-target he is.
"We know it's not right, we know it's not funny, but we'll stop beating this dead horse when it stops spitting out money!"
- One time at a live performance of "I'm Bo Yo", Bo just practically said "fuck it" and started doing an improvised freestyle, splicing together different lines from different songs in a rapid-fire style. It is awesome.
- "We Think We Know You" needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Bo hits invisible buttons onstage that correspond to authority figures lecturing him, turning it into a song at the end. It is easily Bo's greatest Crowning Moment of Awesome so far.
- Especially when you realize he's taking people's treatment of him and general idiocy, and turning it into something great; AKA, the basic of comedy. Plus it's surprisingly catchy.
- Bo + autotune microphone = comic bliss.
- A bit from "From God's Perspective": "You shouldn't abstain rape just 'cause you think I want you to. You shouldn't rape because rape is a fucked-up thing to do. ...Pretty obvious, just don't fuckin' rape people. (Beat.) Didn't think I'd have to write that one down for ya."