Awesome: Bo Burnham
- Look how he deals with hecklers!
Bo: Let me guess, Gary. You saw Wolverine: Origins like three times, didn't you?
- You think it stopped there? Check out this glorious compilation of various times Bo has shamed hecklers.
- Bo's appearance on Parks and Recreation as country star Chipp McCapp.
- It doesn't stop there, he also sings a song called "Beautiful Like My Mom (Support the Troops)", which may be the single most American song of all time.
- "Repeat Stuff". Just listen to the song and interpret the lyrics, and you'll be ashamed to admit that what Bo's saying is very much true.
- One time at a live performance of "I'm Bo Yo", Bo just practically said "fuck it" and started doing an improvised freestyle, splicing together different lines from different songs in a rapid-fire style. It is awesome.
- "We Think We Know You" needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. It is easily Bo's greatest Crowning Moment of Awesome so far.
- Bo + autotune microphone = comic bliss.