While we all know Jim Carrey's insane, he emphasises this as the Riddler.
Riddler: Hey, Two-Face! Show me how to punch a guy!
Two-Face: It's darn simple, my boy! Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert yourself. (Two-Face knocks out a guard, smiling as he does it)
Riddler: Ooooh! That looks like fun! Let me try LET ME TRY!! All right... ball my fist...
Two-Face: Ball your fist...
Riddler: Reach way back...
Two-Face: Reach way back.....
Riddler: And assert myself! (throws a punch at a guard who doesn't even flinch, whilst Riddler shakes his hand in apparent pain; Two-Face shakes his head) Oooh, ah! Ow!
- This quote, made all the more impressive because as it's happening, Two-Face is nonchalantly sipping two cocktail martinis, and watching the scene with amusement.
(Batman has just crashed through the ceiling interrupting Two-Face's raid)
Riddler: Your entrance was good, his was better. (Batmann starts beating up mooks) The difference? Showmanship!
- "It's always dangerous releasing a tame animal into the wild." *throws a bat-shaped bomb* "They may have trouble adapting to their new environment!" *throws another*
- Becomes funnier when you consider the Riddler is also Ace Ventura.
- "NO! Don't kill him. If you kill him, you won't learn nothin'."
- Somebody call the Fat Lady! Tell her she's on in FIVE!"
Two-Face: (while playing battle-ship with the Riddler.) B12!
Riddler: Hit! And my favorite vitamin, might I add!
- See, all of this is why I think Jim Carrey would make an amazing Joker...