- In France, The Day After Tomorrow gets a theme song called Le Jour d'après (the film title in French).
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 has Into a Fantasy in the Norwegian dub, performed by Hiccup's Norwegian voice-actor Alexander Rybak. Perhaps more a case of an "Additional Foreign Theme Song" though, as the original theme Where No One Goes is also kept in the dub, with this song playing after it in the end credits.
- The French dub of The Lion King 1 1/2 replaces the song "Grazing in the Grass" and the reprisal of "That's All I Need" with "Can You Feel the Love Tonight". See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqebrPNnk0
- The theme of the Latin American version of Open Season Tu Eres El Amor by Reyli (who also did the voice of Boog in that version).
- The European theme for Robots is "From Zero to Hero" by Sarah Connor (no, not that one), while the British release uses Melanie's Blatt's "See Me".
- The UK version Of Toy Story does this by replacing the instrumental songs from the end credits with a variant Of "You've Got A Friend in Me."
- "Witaj w moim swiecie" by Edyta Bartosiewicz is the ending theme for the Polish version of the ''Winnie the Pooh'' 2011 movie. This song was also used (and translated) in Ukrainian, Hungarian, Bulgarian and Romanian versions of this movie.