Single Proposition: Chain Of Command
Vote up for yes, down for no.
+12 (yeas:16 nays:4)
rename this trope
Reasons to rename:
- The phrase "Chain Of Command" has an well-established meaning outside of the wiki which has nothing to do with wearing a collar as a sign of subservience. It refers to the hierarchy of authority in an organization. Therefore the name is both confusing and misleading.
- The trope isn't about chains at all, it's about collars. Therefore it is again misleading.
- It only has 21 wicks, but is a widely-used trope.
- Very close to The Chains of Commanding, which is also not about actual chains.
Reasons to keep it:
- It's clever wordplay.
- The wicks are mostly correct.
Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 20