Page Action: Distant Finale
What would be the best way to fix the page?
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+15 (yeas:20 nays:5)
- Redefine Distant Finale as an epilogue which shows us what happens to the characters in an actual scene, most likely with dialogue.
+4 (yeas:6 nays:2)
- Leave Distant Finale as an epilogue that happens a long time after the end of the series.
- In parallel, redefine "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue as an epilogue that shows what happened to the whole cast (not just the main characters), regardless of how much time has passed or how long the scenes are.
-2 (yeas:0 nays:2)
Someone delete this please? Meant to add it to the discussion, not to the vote list.
-4 (yeas:4 nays:8)
- Redefine Distant Finale as an epilogue which shows us what happens after the ending, including both people, other beings, objects, places, etc.
-6 (yeas:1 nays:7)
Do nothing. Leave both tropes as they are now.
-7 (yeas:2 nays:9)
- Redefine Distant Finale as an epilogue in which enough time will have passed that the characters would've gone through different experiences in life (such as different jobs, marriage, parenthood, etc) that makes them have a different outlook in life.
- In parallel, redefine "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue as an epilogue in which the characters are still pretty much as they were at the moment the series ended.
-10 (yeas:0 nays:10)
- Redefine Distant Finale as an epilogue that happens some time after the ending of the series.
"Immediately" and "some time" have to be very clearly defined or they can make for an ambiguous limit.
Total number: 7. Number shown: 7.
Total number of votes: 76