Page Action: And The Fandom Rejoiced
What would be the best way to fix the page?
- And The Fandom Rejoiced has been renamed once before. The new name has caused massive misuse of 80% or higher.
- The page is the subject of a lot of hyperbole. UPPERCASE, Bold text, and gushing.
And The Fandom Rejoiced
found in: 1668 articles, excluding discussions.
Since January 1, 2011 this article has brought 2,384 people to the wiki from non-search engine links.
Wick Check Results: 50 Incorrects. 6 Corrects. 4 Uncertains.
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+21 (yeas:31 nays:10)
Move it to the Sugar Wiki
Note, this option could be applied in addition to any other option that does not prevent it (ie: Rename, redefining).
- Little amount of work, preserves the page
+9 (yeas:24 nays:15)
Rename, clean up the wicks, redlink the title of And the Fandom Rejoiced
to prevent further misuse.
- Saves the trope as it was meant to be.
-10 (yeas:9 nays:19)
Redefine to match current use.
- Least amount of work, doesn't require that much sifting through the page's huge wicks.
- The odds of finding a definition that is not incredibly vague and that isn't partially covered by other tropes would be rather difficult. It is currently being potholed whenever someone is pleased about something.
- A new page would have to be made through YKTTW to cover the original trope definition.
-15 (yeas:8 nays:23)
- Besides deleting the wicks, less trouble than trying to rename or redefine.
- The page is a target of a lot of inbounds.
-16 (yeas:5 nays:21) Total number: 5. Number shown: 5.
Total number of votes: 165