Page Action: And The Fandom Rejoiced 3
What would be the best way to fix the page?
None of the current options are mutually exclusive.
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+13 (yeas:16 nays:3) +11 (yeas:16 nays:5)
Give this the Most Triumphant Example
- Disallow wicks from work pages.
- Likely cut the /Main/ redirect.
- Current entries are purely Gushing About Shows You Like, a thing that doesn't belong outside of Sugar Wiki and reviews under any circumstances.
- Any content can easily be accessed in the Sugar Wiki and the subpages.
- Sugar Wiki page is gaining inbounds quickly, making access from /Main/ unnecessary
+2 (yeas:3 nays:1)
Start a cleanup in the ATFR namespace using what has been nicknamed "Example Lobotomy" (see Kingdom Hearts
, Donkey Kong Country
, The Simpsons
, Power Rangers
for some examples) as the writing style to use as a guideline.
- This should allow us to keep the examples and following the wiki's need to be act more like a "encyclopedic" wiki, in order to achieve a more streamlined writing style, at the same time.
- Aside from examples of this trope in individual YMMV tabs, the namespace should be pretty quick to clean up, way more than Nightmare Fuel.
Total number: 3. Number shown: 3.
Total number of votes: 44