Alternative Titles: Little Bit Beastly
Vote up names you like, vote down names you don't. Whether or not the title will actually be changed is determined with a different kind of crowner (the Single Proposition crowner). This one just collects and ranks alternative titles.
After a long discussion
in the Trope Repair Shop, the article "Petting Zoo People" was split into two tropes: a new YKTTW
was drafted and launched for the current Petting Zoo People
, and the old article text was cleaned up and moved to a new title of Little Bit Beastly
There are still a few split opinions over the title of Little Bit Beastly
, that may or may not be worth a rename. If we're going to rename, let's get some wider opinions and agree on a name for good this time.
The previous crowner and its alternatives can be found here
0 (yeas:2 nays:2) Little Bit Beastly
- This was the top-scoring option (+4, -2) from the crowner the last time the rename came up, and became current title as a result.
- No strong agreement for this title; previous crowner might even have been called prematurely.
- Possible confusion with Beast Man, which is a different (albeit sister) trope.
- Doesn't share the same grammar as other alternatives, nor the original article title * before the split, may require frequent potholing.
-1 (yeas:2 nays:3) -3 (yeas:0 nays:3) -5 (yeas:0 nays:5) Kemonomimi
- Japan's pre-existing term for the trope, and the concept is well established across the pond.
- Japan-centric. English editors have a little trouble with the proper spelling or pronunciation of the term.
Total number: 4. Number shown: 4.
Total number of votes: 17