I probably read the wiki more than I'll edit it, but I seem to enjoy fixing red links and grammar issues, and putting Trivia and YMMV in the right place. You probably won't be finding me on the forums much; I don't like forums. Except Games. And the Nightmare Fuel Cleanup. But that's it!
I also created a page for Sally.exe Continued Nightmare: Eye of Three.
The Tropes of Cheddar Pika
- Name: Skye
- Age: 18
- Gender: Female
- Place: USA
- Race: Black
- Favorite Cheese: White Cheddar
- Least Favorite Cheese: Pepper Jack
2.The Kirby Model from Super Smash Bros. 1. The game had a low budget so some of the models look, well, low budget. I love Kirby's because he is an octagon.
3.Dream Prince Corrin from Fire Emblem Heroes, who I put over a picture of cotton candy. He's also known as Kamui. So I could make the pun, Cotton Kamui.
4.An OC I made for an obscure webcomic called Spaicy. She's a flower deer who I named Lana.
5.A fanmade model for what is seemingly Porygon 2 from the Pokemon Gold Demo.
6.A dramatization of that thinking emoji from Discord that's really popular for some reason.
7.THE JOHTO BOI. A sprite mashup I made for fun.
8.A Sprite scene I made. Ray.exe is about to likely murder Ray.
9.One of my oldest characters, Shimmon, on a bad day. A pixel art I made on a bad day.
10.A character I made called Bun, who mostly shows up in vent art. Here he's floating in one of my trademark night skies.
11,12,13.Some drawings of Tails I made to practice expressions. 11 is an inside joke between me and my friends in which Tails is a grape. 12 is an interested expression. 13 is Tails.exe.
14.A still from an episode of One Piece adapting Charlotte Linlin's backstory, that I think is funny without the context.
15,16,17. An edited sprite of Corrin from Fire Emblem Heroes. I added dragon parts to him. 15 is transparent. 16 has the bisexual flag in the background. 17 is a background and gradient I made up just to look pretty.
18.An owl that was shared to me by Keiron Cioran.
19,20.Kaden and Keaton from Fire Emblem Heroes.
21.The only piece of official art I could find with both of them in it.
22.It's basically ship art. Pixel art icons by Amphany on Deviantart, except the heart, I made that. Was very hard to make into an icon.
23.Square Kirb, the new best Kirbo, he is perfect.
24.Shaymin, one of my fave Pokemon!
25.Another sprite edit, of Starly, Swellow, Archeops, and Hoothoot.
26.Dawnivine, inspired by a certain blog that does crazy Pokemon edits.
28.A cryptic picture of my Male Meowstic plush
29.Surprised Eggman, the new Surprised Pikachu
30.Wii Fit Trainer's very pissed reaction to Joker's Eiha
31.A Photoshop edit I made. It says "Dr. Mario Cures The Disease Of Life". Also based on Dr. Mario's really pissed reaction to Joker's Eiha.
32.Another Photoshop edit I made by request of a friend.
33.I got this from one of those "personals edits" blogs and edited it to be an icon.
34.Something I made while playing around in Adobe Photoshop.
35.Selkie, Thread of Gold Cipher card.
36.Marill but in clipart style that I made.
37.Dr. Marth after he learned medicine from Dr. Mario.
- An Aesop: Try to plan things out at least a little before you write, say, a fanfic.
- Asexuality: A certain kind, Autochorrisexual. I'm also aromantic.
- Association Fallacy: Played for Laughs with my "theory" about Ness being Kirby. (Same voice actor, same person)
- Author Appeal: Cheeeeeesssssseeeeeee, and night skies.
- Based on a Dream: At least 2 of my characters are this.
- Bee Afraid: I may have an actual phobia.
- Berserk Button:
- Cloudcuckoolander: Sometimes I like to be absolutely ridiculous.
- College Is "High School, Part 2": Not in my experience! This has been the hardest transition in my life.
- Creator Thumbprint: Night skies.
- D-Cup Distress: Don't like em, they hurt my back.
- Depression: Something I struggle with.
- Everything's Cuter with Kittens: Yes
- Fandom: For personal reasons and because of past experiences, I don't like interacting very much with fandom.
- Fanon: I seem to end up having my own personal fanon for things.
- Forgetful Jones: I have a bad memory. What did I even just write?
- Furries Are Easier to Draw: And more fun for me to be honest. Pretty much all of my characters are this or aliens, and usually I only draw humans in fanart or when drawing from life.
- Furry Fandom: I've always liked things with anthropomorphic animals in them.
- Guilty Pleasure: .exe games, the movie "Cool Dog", Big Time Rush to some extent, and those relatively low budget CGI direct-to-DVD films you see sometimes on Netflix, like "Bold Eagles".
- Incredibly Lame Pun: I like this too much. Too much.
- Old Shame: My old Super Mario fanfics. See "An Aesop". Also some, but not all of my old SMB fanart.
- Shipping: Something I like doing non obsessively and for fun.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: I tend to be more optimistic towards other people but more pessimistic about myself.
- Sliding Scale Of Silliness Vs Seriousness: Usually silly, I will be serious when I feel it necessary.
- Sturgeon's Law: I don't live by this law. It's too overly cynical for me (90%? Really?) and completely disregards the fact that some things are just average. I also think it should be considered a YMMV, because I'm sure not everyone believes in it.
- TvTropes Will Enhance Your Life / Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: I learned some new, interesting, and helpful things. Too bad I sometimes end up spending over 5 hours a day learning those things.
- Affectionate Parody: My favorite kind of parody.
- Little Bit Beastly, Adorkable animal traits!
- Mama Bear and Papa Wolf
- Chekov's Gun, because it's interesting to see what kinds of objects can become important.
- Gainax Ending, for the utter strangeness it tends to invoke.
- Earn Your Happy Ending, especially in video games.
- Nintendo Hard can be fun and painful at the same time.
- "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue
- Furry Reminder
- Opposites Attract, Odd Couple and Odd Friendship
- Video Game Caring Potential and Video Game Cruelty Potential
- Oh Crap, There Are Fanfics of Us! is so nauseatingly overused in fan comics (and clearly just Author Tract) it should be considered a cliché.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat. Shipping should be a fun thing, not something to have a war over.
- Ron the Death Eater when it's out of hatred, especially when combined with Die for Our Ship. It can get very mean spirited.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard
- Het Is Ew when it's genuine.
- whatever the trope name for "kid is upset that parent has to do job" is
Tropes I think should be on a page but I can't actually put them because it breaks the rules...Black and White Morality: Most of Tumblr's userbase
Media I like and love:
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Smash Bros.
- Fire Emblem
- The Legendary Starfy
- Fossil Fighters
- Meat Boy
- Cave Story
- Puzzle & Dragons (Please tell me if you've even heard of this game.)
- Sonic Mania