I'm a troper. Welcome to my page. You'll more often than not find me on the MS Paint Adventures thread on the forums.
Stuff I like:
- Baccano: the first anime I actually bought the DVD for!
- Fullmetal Alchemist: the manga/Brotherhood version. I can't really get past the first half of the first anime series due to the extreme differences between the two series.
- Soul Eater: Cosplayed Liz from it!
- Ouran High School Host Club: The first anime I've watched that wasn't in a Saturday morning cartoons block.
- The World Only God Knows: Just as a note, Yui may be one of my all-time favorite female characters. Seriously.
- Kingdom Hearts: It's funny, my sister used to be the true fanatic about this series. Then she got 358/2 Days... and not only did I finish it before her, but I got the remaining Kingdom Hearts games as a result. Have played up to KH:3D, and a liveblog out of it!
- The World Ends With You: I love this video game. I've played so many hours on it, and honestly the story never gets old. I have all the pins, too!
- Tales Of Symphonia: This was actually the very first video game I've played outside of My Sims. It's awesome.
- Tales Of The Abyss: This is an awesome game as well. My sister and I played it together. She played as Luke and I played as Tear.
- Avatar The Last Airbender: My first and possibly greatest obsession. It's because of my involvement in the fandom that I found out about TV Tropes. Thank you, for ruining my life!
- Phineas And Ferb: This show is awesome.
- Adventure Time: It's actually a pretty awesome show, once you watch a few episodes.
I had tropes here before but the descriptions seem sort of bad in retrospect. Meh. I guess I'll add stuff again if I feel like it in the future.