Oh hai there, I'm alliedcola, and I've finally made the commitment and become a troper. I joined in July 2016, and I mostly just make random changes/additions, generally to things I have an unhealthy obsession with.
In my spare time, I sing, write, take photos, watch/dissect movies, procrastinate.
Tropes that apply to me (because that's not remotely egotistical):
- Adorkable: If I haven't already pissed you off.
- Afraid of Needles: Yes.
- Asperger Syndrome: My retardedness is all-consuming and inescapable. Ha!
- Badass Baritone: Yup. I scare my nephew with it sometimes.
- Badass Beard: Attempted.
- Berserk Button: A lot. Let's not talk about them.
- Black Comedy: Certainly going to hell for it. Worth It.
- Camp Straight: I like being theatrical, snarky and profoundly effeminate... I also like boobs.
- Child Hater: Not so much "hate", more "have virtually nothing in common with"
- Cloudcuckoolander: I often learn/do things differently from everyone else.
- Cluster F-Bomb: In person.
- Deadpan Snarker: It helps with my crippling depression and self-loathing.
- Depression: What's worse than joking about being depressed? Not joking.
- Disability as an Excuse for Jerkassery: Despise this and the people who exploit it.
- Enraged by Idiocy: All the fucking time.
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor: On occasion.
- The Klutz: Yes. Yes I am.
- Large Ham: OH, INDUBITABLY!!!
- Metalhead: Oh, hell yes.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Love (and write) horror, so that's a given.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Massive fan of pastel goth fashion.
- Serial Tweaker: Yup.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness/Totally Radical: My vocabulary is both impressive and corrupted by memes.
- Shrinking Violet: Am powerless to circumvent it.
- Sliding Scale of Comedy and Horror: Balanced.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Yup.
- Younger Than They Look/Older Than They Look: Am 19, look 16, sound 30... fuck my life.