When Scrooge loses his money due to a computer bug, he and Fenton travel through cyberspace to get it back.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Brain Uploading: Scrooge and Fenton upload themselves to try and get Scrooge's money back.
- Mistaken for Dying: The "mechanic's report mistaken for doctor's diagnosis" variety. Huey, Duey & Louie took Scrooge McDuck's grandfather clock to a mechanic after they accidentally broke it while playing inside. While at the same time, Scrooge was getting a checkup at the clinic.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: It's Fenton who loses the money in the first place by uploading it to a system with a glitch.
- Rule of Three: First, Huey, Dewey and Louie resort to Plan B when the clockmaker insists that he can't fix the grandfather clock they accidentally broke. Evidently, Plan B is throwing a tantrum until the clockmaker gives in. Later, Fenton tries to get Scrooge to let him help in recovering his money from cyberspace. When Scrooge refuses, Fenton resorts to his Plan B, which is also throwing a tantrum until Scrooge gives in. Finally, Scrooge throws a tantrum after all he's been through and his grandnephews ask how he knew about Plan B.
- Shout-Out: "Quack-Man" is an obvious homage to Pac-Man.