- In "More than Meets the Eye, Part 2", the Latin American dub provides what might be one of the most ridiculous exchanges two Humongous Mechas fighting each other could have:Optimus: You're old, Megatron. I'll destroy you and sell you as scrap!
Megatron: Your grandmother is scrap!
- In "Fire in the Sky", after it turns out Starscream failed to kill the Autobots and Laserbeak reports it to Megatron, he chews out Starscream for failure. How? By hurling a cube of Energon at him, hitting him in the head, while expressing his opinion on him in a single phrase:Megatron: You disgust me!
- Hilarious in Hindsight: From "Fire on the Mountain":Ironhide: Brawn, ol' buddy, this is what separates the Autobots from the robot chickens!
Brawn: Ain't no one callin' ME a robot chicken!
- Also, earlier in the said episode, after Starscream creates a cannon and is about to put the Power Crystal into it, Megatron puts the strenght of Starscream's invention into question.Megatron: I hope it is stronger than your customary resolve in battle.
Starscream: Don't question my strength or the strength of this frame, Megatron. It will serve! [puts the crystal into the device, only for the weapon to overload and knock him down]
Megatron: Forgive me, Starscream, you have done an excellent job!
- Also, earlier in the said episode, after Starscream creates a cannon and is about to put the Power Crystal into it, Megatron puts the strenght of Starscream's invention into question.
- In Part 3 of "The Ultimate Doom", Brawn, Bumblebee, Spike and Sparkplug are running through an installation on Cybertron trying to get to the surface. Brawn shouts, "I'll get the door!" He then proceeds to run through it.
Shockwave: You cannot get out!
- Followed by this, after the Autobots and humans reach Skyfire:
[Shockwave unleashes a massive blast, but blows a hole in the wall instead of Skyfire]
Skyfire: I can now!
- In "Countdown to Extinction", Megatron, Skywarp and Rumble (or Frenzy) exit a cave they've hidden the elements to their latest plan in. Optimus manages to blindside Megatron, uppercutting him up onto a cliff face.Megatron: Here, have a ton of fun! [He tosses a boulder at Optimus]
[Optimus dodges out of the way as it hits Frenzy (Or Rumble). Prime chuckles heartily.]
Optimus Prime: Your aim's improving, Megatron!
- In "A Plague of Insecticons", Shrapnel and Wheeljack's banter after the former zaps the latter.Shrapnel: Taste the lightning, Autobot fool, fool!
[Shrapnel fires lightning at Wheeljack, knocking him at Trailbreaker and both slam into the wall]
Wheeljack: It tastes terrible.
- In "Heavy Metal War", Wheeljack attempts to use his new weapon on Megatron. "Attempts" being the key word.Wheeljack: Let's see how he likes my new shock blast cannon! [Tries to fire a cannon only for it to explode on his shoulder] Uhhh that's a shock, all right.
- "Changing Gears" has cranky Gears becoming friendly in a passive-aggressive way after one of his chips was taken out.Gears: I should be very angry at you Megatron. You are an evil son of a retrorat, but for some reason, I just can't get too upset.
Gears: How can I help you, Megatron, heh heh, you rotten hunk of scrap?
- Then there's Ironhide's reaction on seeing said cheerful Gears."What did you do to Gears, you monster? You turned him...nice!"
- Then there's Ironhide's reaction on seeing said cheerful Gears.
- In "City of Steel", Sideswipe lunges at Starscream in the jet mode and gives him a...strange ultimatum.Sideswipe: Say uncle or I'll shove your nose in your afterburner!
Starscream: UNCLE!!! [gets thrown into water as Sideswipe flies away]
Sideswipe: Gee, I didn't know the Decepticons had uncles!
- The Decepticons get their just deserts in "The Immobilizer".
- Megatron: The most important thing is that I get what I deserve! And I always do.
[the water beneath the Decepticons returns to normal, causing them to fall into it and be washed away by the river]
Trailbreaker: You deserve that alright, Mega-jerk! Rust in peace!
[The Autobots laugh]
- In "Enter the Nightbird", Megatron had Decepticons reprogram the Nightbird and then he boasts about how she'll replace Starscream. Starscream is less than pleased.Starscream: Replace me? NEVER!!! [proceeds to punch Megatron]
- Immediately after that, Megatron orders Decepticons to put Starscream in the electric cage. After that, Starscream states Megatron can't keep him here forever, and then lets out a hilarious scream without any reason.Starscream: You can't keep me in here, Megatron! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
- The meta-reason why he screamed without any reason: the animators were not aware that they should've animated Starscream getting electrocuted by the cage in his attempts to break out, resulting in Starscream screaming just because.
- From the same episode, the Autobots, while chasing Nightbird, jumped up the cliff. They all did fine, except the last Autobot, who failed to jump a cliff and needed assistance. That 'bot was Cliffjumper.
- Immediately after that, Megatron orders Decepticons to put Starscream in the electric cage. After that, Starscream states Megatron can't keep him here forever, and then lets out a hilarious scream without any reason.
- In "The Autobot Run", Skywarp has just frozen the Autobots in their vehicle forms with a weapon called the Transfixatron, and the Autobots have just found that out:Sunstreaker: I can't.... change back... into my normal handsome self!
Megatron: [Flies in to rub salt in the wounds] It seems you Autobots have a slight "identity problem?" Huhuhahahahaha!!
- From "The Master Builders", Spike teaches Optimus how to play basketball."Spike, compute quickly!"
[Optimus throws the ball at Spike, knocking the human over]
Optimus: Am I drooling correctly, Spike?
- Earlier in the episode, while Optimus is playing with Spike (with a basketball large enough to crush the tiny human).
Spike: The word is dribble, Optimus!
- Even funnier is that Optimus is later seen spinning the ball on his finger. Apparently Optimus missed his true calling as a cybertronian Michael Jordan!
- The drunken Decepticon scene in "Microbots":Megatron: Decepticons, a toast. To the imminent destruction of the accursed Autobots!
[The Decepticons begin drinking Energon]
Starscream: Energy! We won't need to conserve it after tomorrow. We can bleed this planet dry!
Rumble: [hiccups] Boy, these are good. [hiccups] I needed to refuel. Energy!
Megatron: Energy! Energy!
Thundercracker: Hey! This stuff's the greatest! [passes out]
Megatron: Ah, those were the good ol' days, back on Cybertron...Didn't have to...sneak around in these...ugly Earth disguises.
Powerglide: Time to cut the jets and glide. ...What in the world?
Megatron: Good ol' Cybertron! Land... of the metal moon!
- Heck, even Laserbeak of all characters is so smashed he barrel rolls into the ground when trying to pursue Powerglide.
- Earlier from the said episode, after Starscream gets mocked by Rumble for missing a tree, their argument gets interrupted by Earth's wildlife, much to Rumble and Constructicons' amusement and Starscream's dismay.Rumble: Good shot, Starscream!
Starscream: Shut up or I'll blast you, punk!
[A snake shows up above Starscream]
Rumble: Hey, hold that pose! I want to remember you that way!
Starscream: Huh? [gets attacked by a snake] AAAAAGH!!! Help! Get this thing off me!
Rumble: I think it looks stunning on ya! [joins the laughter]
- In "Megatron's Master Plan", a kid idiotically asks Laserbeak, "Laserbeak wanna cracker?" Laserbeak doesn't say anything, but his reaction is a look with an eye flash which could be interpreted as anything from giving the moron an epic Death Glare to going "Mmm... crackers!".
- The wider context of this scene is even more hilariously bizarre: Soundwave is hosting a "teen dance party" in a gymnasium to endear the Decepticons to the public. Rumble is busy (badly) strutting his stuff on the dance floor, Ravage is getting petted like a big metal housecat and Soundwave has a trio of girls flirting with him. The ridiculous capstone to all this is Soundwave has to kneel to even fit inside in the first place.
- The Decepticons video smear campaign against the Autobots is hilarious, what with Bad "Bad Acting" from the Seekers, and the fake evil speech from Optimus, complete with Peter Cullen giving his hammiest Evil Laugh.
- In "Desertion of the Dinobots", the Transformers end up lacking in Cybertonium and end up glitching because of that. Megatron ends up losing his voice while Starscream, being The Starscream, makes the most ridiculous excuse for usurping the leadership and flies off before discovering his own effect of being low on Cybertonium.Megatron: It's the Autoblllrrrrgh! THE AUBBLLRRBBBLRRRRGHH!!!
Starscream: Too bad! He's blown his vocal components! I guess that makes me the new leader! [transforms and flies away, only to suddenly crash into pile of energon cubes]
- Later in the "battle", a glitched Megatron attempts to fly away, at one point resorting to flapping his arms.
- In "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court", the Decepticons ended up in the Middle Ages and need to get gunpowder to travel back into the present time. Rumble has to get a lot of potassium nitrate for it...from the birds' droppings.Rumble: [carrying a barrel full of birds' poop while being covered in it] Starscream! Lower the drawbridge! Ugh! I got your stupid potassium nitrate!
- In the end of the episode, after Starscream and Decepticons finally return to the present time, Starscream enthusiastically tackles Megatron in joy! Megatron himself is unhappy with reunion, due to the fact that Starscream interrupted him when he was shooting the Autobots.Megatron: Starscream, you fool, you're ruining my shot!
Starscream: [genuinely confused] What's the matter? Aren't you glad to see us?
- In the end of the episode, after Starscream and Decepticons finally return to the present time, Starscream enthusiastically tackles Megatron in joy! Megatron himself is unhappy with reunion, due to the fact that Starscream interrupted him when he was shooting the Autobots.
- Of all of the numerous scale errors in the entire series, Hoist driving Huffer in "Make Tracks" may take the cake. Not just because Huffer's toy is tiny compared to Hoist's, but also because they're trying to clear out a New York City traffic jam.
- In "Child's Play," Prime has absolutely zero patience for Perceptor's Expospeak Gags. Twice in a row, when he's trying to explain how he can technobabble the Autobots back home, Prime cuts him off by simply saying, "Perceptor, just do it."
- And the second time, he says it faster and in a completely flat monotone, as if he's thinking, "I just said..."
- The Decepticons are being waylaid by the (proportionally) giant cat and fish of the alien boy whose room they materialized in. Optimus's response when it's pointed out the 'Cons are getting mangled? "Good! Now let's get out of here."
- When the Decepticons make it back to Earth, Thrust complains about landing in a swamp. Starscream tells him to be thankful they're no longer on a world of green monsters... then they get grabbed by alligators and pulled under the water. Starscream screams, "Get this thing off me!"
- "Quest for Survival" had lots of hilarious moments with the Morphobots.
- When Megatron refuses to shoot a Morphobot, Starscream accuses him of losing his courage and shoots one, which reflects the blast and dumps him on his ass. Megatron and even Soundwave, of all people, laugh at him.
- The Morphobots recoil at the sound of Blaster's rock music, clearing a path for the Autobots to rescue a downed Cosmos:Ironhide: The Morphobots are totally repulsed by Blaster's music!Optimus Prime: Who says plants aren't intelligent?
- During the climactic battle, Megatron gets thrown around by a Morphobot, and finally the Insecticon army gets annihilated by the Morphobots.
- In "Kremzeek!", Megatron creates the titular creature and sends it to the Autobots' base, where it wreaks havoc. It also possesses several of the Autobots, resulting in various Amusing Injuries for them. Poor Smokescreen suffers the worst, repeatedly driving and spinning in circles and rapidly changing between his robot and vehicle modes.
- And then it possesses Teletraan-1, who promptly starts transmitting non sequiturs to the rest of the world:Teletraan-1: Alert! Alert! Evil Martian flangoes have invaded supermarkets across the planet. They have come to steal Earth's ammonia.
Operator recieving transmission: What in the world...?!
Teletraan-1: Choco rations down 2 grams! Doubleplusungood!
- When the Autobots chase Kremzeek, they arrive at Tokyo. However, the train with Kremzeek stopped and Optimus Prime in his truck mode ended up smashing his front side against its back. It's Optimus' comical "Ouch!" that really seals the moment.
- This is one of Megatron's dumbest plans. The sheer idiocy of it is always good for laughs.
- And then it possesses Teletraan-1, who promptly starts transmitting non sequiturs to the rest of the world:
- In "Sea Change", using a magical metamorphic spring, a cute alien mermaid tricks Rumble into becoming a tree.
- In "Triple Takeover", Starscream plots with Blitzwing and Astrotrain to trap Megatron and take over the Decepticons, only for the Triple-Changers to double-cross Starscream and catch him in the same freezing trap. After they get unfrozen and escape the Absurdly Spacious Sewer, Starscream immediately pins the blame entirely on the other two, though Megatron isn't convinced, leading to this classic exchange:Megatron: You're either lying, or you're stupid!
Starscream: [crying] I'm stupid! I'm stuuuupiiiid!
- In the beginning of the episode, Starscream, Blitzwing, and Astrotrain carve their faces along with Megatron's into the side of a mountain Rushmore Refacement style. Then, they destroy Megatron's face.
- Blitzwing mistakes a football coach for a military officer and drafts him as his advisor. When the coach suggests Blitzwing use a zone defense, the Decepticon contracts the Constructicons to build a maze around the stadium. And it works. Blitzwing also keeps score by shooting the scoreboard, which somehow works as well.
- Astrotrain brings a bunch of trains to life as his "Astroforce". He leaves them alone for a few minutes and they've somehow derailed themselves and gotten tangled in a knot. Then one charges and breaks a water main that ends up flooding the city. It also frees Megatron and Starscream.
- When the Mêlée à Trois between Megatron, Starscream, Devastator, Blitzwing and Astrotrain finally occurs there are two different dialogues.
- Thundercracker, Ramjet and Thrust have a pool:Thundercracker: I say Megatron will prevail!
Thrust: Three energon cubes say you're wrong!
Thundercracker: Make it four!
Ramjet: My money is on Devastator.
- The Autobots, save Optimus, see this and are amazed.Trailbreaker: Your friends are waiting for you!
Optimus Prime: (chuckles) I never get involved in domestic squabbles.
Ironhide: I think we'll need a program to follow the players.
- Thundercracker, Ramjet and Thrust have a pool:
- In "Prime Target", Optimus finds himself on the grounds of an Egomaniac Hunter who wanted to add his head to his collection. Astrotrain and Blitzwing stumbled upon this and shadowed Optimus. When Optimus bypassed an Obvious Trap, Blitzwing ends up triggering it himself, and Astrotrain has to blast him free of it.Optimus Prime: Amazing. A booby trap that actually catches boobies.
Lord Chumley: Darn those Decepticons! Always ruining my fun!.
- Lord Chumley's butler gives some really good deadpan snarker answers.
Dimsworth: Yes, much like the Humane Society I suppose...
- Astoria Carlton-Ritz, the titular "The Girl Who Loved Powerglide", provides plenty:
Astoria: You got any burgers in this joint?
- Spike flirts with her before realizing she has a crush on Powerglide. Annoyed, he mutters, "You know, there's a few things he can't do..." as he returns to the power drill he was just using. Then his drill breaks.
- Astoria driving the Deceptions crazy while in their clutches.
Astoria: You guys are, like, the worst hosts!
Soundwave: Subject's mind ... completely empty.note
- The Decepticons try to use a mind probe on Astoria to learn her father's formula. We get this gem:
Rumble: At least we got out of there with our hulls in one piece.
- Astoria manages to annoy Megatron to the point he ends up losing his temper and shooting the mind probe with his arm cannon.
- Really, this entire scene, with the Decepticons' massive frustration with Astoria's attitude and her Walking Techbane tendencies affecting their equipment, is such a CMOF that it's worth how ludicrous the rest of the episode is. Watch it here.
- At the end, Astoria realizes she needs something metal to short out the Decepticons' big gizmo. She looks around at the floating platform, where every single object in sight is made of metal, and declares, "Nothing!" So she uses her locket, the McGuffin they've spent the whole episode fighting over, destroying it.
- When the Decepticons' sub-orbital platform is about to crash into their undersea base:
Megatron: And as for the girl and the falling star platform, well, that's Powerglide's problem!
Soundwave: [raises platform on monitor] Correction: Problem is ours!
Megatron: Energize the force fields!
Soundwave: What force fields!? [crash]
- In "Hoist Goes Hollywood", after Dirge screws up a mission, Megatron, perhaps by reflex, chews out Starscream:Megatron: *turns and points at Starscream* I should have you disassembled for this!Starscream: ME?!? But, but I-Megatron: Silence!!!
- From Traitor, when Cliffjumper tries to retrieve an Electro-Cell, and doesn't realize Starscream is creeping up behind him.Cliffjumper: An electrocell! Come to papa!
Starscream: Not so fast, papa!
- In "Cosmic Rust", Breakdown nervously announcing to humans that Stunticons are taking over their ship.Breakdown: Okay, people, this is a mutiny! No, no, a hijack! I mean, we're taking over this boat!
- In "Starscream's Brigade", at the beginning, Starscream at first expresses envy at Shockwave getting all the praise, and when Megatron explains and turns his back on him, Starscream gets mad and shoots him unconscious.Starscream: NOBODY TURNS HIS BACK ON ME!
- Immediately after that, he declares himself the new leader and steps on Megatron's unconscious body. Shortly after that, Megatron wakes up and knocks him off his feet with a single leg swipe.Starscream: [after recovering] What the-? Megatron?! You're...you're dead! I terminated you!
Megatron: Fool! I cannot be terminated from a single blast of your puny weapon!
- Immediately after that, he declares himself the new leader and steps on Megatron's unconscious body. Shortly after that, Megatron wakes up and knocks him off his feet with a single leg swipe.
- For all the infamy "B.O.T." is known for, it did manage to have one genuinely funny line, courtesy of Swindle, who gets scolded by Megatron for selling parts of Combaticons who were destroyed in the anti-climactic battle with Defensor.
Seasons 3 & 4
- In "Five Faces of Darkness, Part 3", right after Wheelie shoots a Sweep in the face and he starts falling to his death:
- From "Dark Awakening" - Rodimus Prime, Spike, and company crash-land in front of two Dinobots after being reported dead.Arcee: Sludge! Snarl! Oh, are we glad to see you!
Sludge: Me Sludge not glad to see you!
Snarl: You all dead! Rarrr!
Sludge: ...Maybe we dead.
Optimus Prime: Not a game! ...Matrix makes me too strong!
- Later, in the same episode, we get this exchange:
Hot Rod: Now there's a unique complaint!
- In "Ghost in the Machine", Starscream's ghost has abandoned Astrotrain after possessing him in order to get to Cybertron (and Unicron's floating head). The Autobots shoot him down (thinking he was bringing an assault force) and bring him in for questioning:Rodimus Prime: Why did you attack Cybertron all by yourself? Are you stupid or just obedient?
Scourge: Give me that blaster!
- Another winner from that episode involves Starscream's ghost, again, this time possessing Scourge...or the half of him holding a gun, anyway.
Starscream: No! Get one of your own!
Galvatron: [Believing the Starscream-possessed Scourge has lost his marbles] There is no reasoning with him! Destroy him! He's lost his mind!
- Yet another great line because of the pure Hypocritical Humor involved:
- After Starscream steals Trypticon, a very worried looking Thrust, Dirge, Runabout and Runamuck are in Galvatron's throne room to report Scourge and Starscream's rampage on Chaar:
- "Webworld" is packed to the gills with Black Comedy. Why? Three words: Galvatron. In. Therapy.Therapist: Galvatron, don't fight it. Just say whatever comes to mind.
Galvatron: Kill! Smash! Destroy!
Therapist: Err...yes, go on.
Galvatron: Rend! Mangle! Distort!
Galvatron: I hate the Autobots! I hate Cyclonus! And I'm not very fond of YOU, either!
Administrator: Before we start, there are certain formalities. Does the patient have a service contract with us? (Cyclonus shakes his head) ...Then we'll require a credit reference. I believe we can waive the customary deposit. Should the patient require permanent care, payment will be made in consciousness units rather than conventional currency.
- There's also the bit when the administrator makes Cyclonus validate all the paperwork.
Cyclonus: Uh, what I want to know is—
Administrator: Do you understand and agree to these terms?
Cyclonus: Yes, yes!
Administrator: Then if you'll validate the forms right here... and here for diagnostics... and for therapeutics... and one for parts and labor... and accounting... and there. That's your copy.
Cyclonus: ... [rips receipt]
Galvatron: [panting in barely restrained rage] Fleshling, I warn you...tell me where to find the Autobots or—
- Galvatron asks one of the natives where the Autobots are. The creature answers in gibberish, and Galvatron calls him an idiot.
Inmate: Mommy! [licks him with an absurdly long tongue]
[Just as the Torkuli arrive you can hear Galvatron screaming in frustration]
Cyclonus: This isn't over, Autobots!! Do you hear me? This isn't over!!
- The therapists put Galvatron in Arts and Crafts class, and he somehow makes a gun. Also a Moment of Awesome.
- How about at the start of the episode after the disastrous fight with the Autobots?
Sweep: You're starting to sound like Galvatron!!
[Cue Galvatron standing up and glaring at him, the Sweep said that with Galvatron sitting right in front of him]
Sweep: N-Not that that's a bad thing, haha...
Cyclonus: Mighty Galvatron! Please! We need to use strategy-
- Speaking of the fight at the start, there's also the moment where Cyclonus unsuccessfully tried to make Galvatron act rationally.
Galvatron: STRATEGY IS FOR COWARDS!!! [punches Cyclonus away]
Cyclonus: It will take the Torkulons centuries to rebuild.
- The bizarre three-headed patient: "I have no head. I have no head. I have no head..."
- The end, after Galvatron has destroyed the planet with the sheer power of his insanity— and a cannon blast:
Galvatron: Only CENTURIES?!?! [tosses the administrator aside in disgust] Are you certain? Then perhaps my work is not finished!
- Ultra Magnus in "Fight or Flee":"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy." (beat) "All right, give me the bomb."
- In "Money is Everything", Marissa Faireborn and Dirk Manus make out several times. Each time, the Technobots get confused, even calling it a bizarre Earth ritual.
- A lot of Grimlock's dialogue in "Call of the Primitives".The Oracle: Only you can save the world now, Grimlock.
Grimlock: Me Grimlock feel important!Grimlock: [chuckles] You are creator?
Grimlock: Grimlock laugh at little wimp who cause big trouble!Primacron: We are finished!! I've amplified the energy parameters, minimized the drivormenter, redirected the ion flow! I've tried EVERYTHING!
Grimlock: Me Grimlock solve problem! Wuh!
[Reaches over and pushes switch]
Primacron: Of course, the reverse switch! Why didn't I think of that?!
- Daniel sassing Cyclonus in "Surprise Party". Considering he's a young boy who has the guts to talk that way to a fearsome Decepticon, it could also count as an Awesome Moment.Cyclonus: What is this place?
Daniel: It's an ice cream factory.
Cyclonus: You're insolent, child!
- In "The Return of Optimus Prime", the Autobots suffer from Hate Plague. While the concept of it is Nightmare Fuel, infected Ultra Magnus is extremely over the top. The best example being his delivery of this phrase:Ultra Magnus: YOU CAN'T ESCAPE, RODIMUS! I CAN TRACK YOUR GAS FUMES ANYWHERE!!!
- From "The Rebirth":
- In issue #234 of the UK series, Arcee singlehandedly forced the Decepticons into a retreat because she was annoyed at the Autobots' lack of faith in her equal ability. Let that sink in. A single Autobot singlehandedly forced the Decepticons into a retreat. Because she was annoyed the Autobots' lack of faith in her.
- Minutes after Megatron has revealed himself to be Not Quite Dead to Ratchet, Ratchet starts with the snarkery. When he later asks how he came back to life, Megatron says he has every intention of telling him. Ratchet's response?
- Seconds after Grimlock's resurrection, he tries to rush Megatron. Megatron simply side-steps, and Grimlock falls through a hole in the wall, several stories up.
- Anytime the Autobots try to make sense of human customs; special mention goes to Bluestreak mistaking a kiss for some kind of "energy transfer," in Issue #11. Let's just say the comics make good use of the Fish out of Water situation the Autobots are in.
- Dreadwind and Darkwing returning to Cybertron, having been certain they were chased by Mecannibals, and stating to Megatron that they're not really sure where their pursuers went. Cut to outside...Mecannicabl: (feasting on a dead Cybertronian) Good food.
Mecannibal: And plenty of it!
- Seawatch's only moment of anything, when he drags Bludgeon around by the leg, and his wonderful line beforehand.Seawatch: Hey, Bludgeon, you know how to ski? (starts dragging Bludgeon through the water) That's okay. Neither do I!
- A Decepticon civil war kicks off with Shockwave levelling Scorponok's base, with a shot big enough and loud enough to be heard all the way across the other side of the Hudson (Scorponok's base is in New Jersey). The scene cuts to a bunch of New York office workers staring at the sight from a window, and someone says this.Human: Has anyone called the police?
Other Human: Why? It's only Jersey.
- In "The Cosmic Carnival!", Berko, Big Top's personal enforcer, performs a HeelFace Turn and helps the Autobots and their human kid friends out. When Big Top learns of it, he gets mad and gives him an odd threat.Big Top: Well, I got a bonus for your good workfirst I'm gonna rip your limbs out, one by one and then I'm gonna fire you!