ErikModi on Feb 7th 2019 at 6:44:29 AM
Last Edited By:
ErikModi on Feb 19th 2019 at 2:13:06 AM
Page Type: trope
Maybe fighting together against such overwhelming odds resulted in a Relationship Upgrade. Maybe they're just that happy to still be alive. Maybe it's a final twist of the knife to their hated foe (they're still alive to live and love while he lies dead, possibly only a few feet away). Regardless, the sex occurs as a result of triumph over some adversary or adversity.
Frequently overlaps with Rescue Sex and/or Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex. The main difference being that Victory Sex involves celebrating or otherwise acknowledging triumph, while Rescue and Glad-To-Be-Alive Sex don't necessarily follow a notable victory, rather simply being about, well, rescue or survival. But many cases involve overlap with one or both related tropes. Less family-friendly version of Smooch of Victory. Compare Pre-Climax Climax. Side effects of Victory Sex may include Babies Ever After.
- In Secret Six, Knockout has sex with Deadshot after the team survives a battle with the Doom Patrol, as it is apparently common for Apokoliptians to celebrate victory with sex and Knockout's girlfriend Scandal was busy at the time. Needless to say, Scandal is pissed when she finds out.
- In The Authority, Engineer beds the Doctor after the team manages to defeat his Omnicidal Maniac predecessor, partly to encourage the Doctor to get off of drugs (as his heroin addiction was responsible for his predecessor's resurgence in the first place) and to get back at her boyfriend, who decided to celebrate the victory by cheating on her.
- At the end of At Odds, once Beast Boy returns from his Earth saving mission, Raven wastes no time before teleporting them both to her room. The rest of the team immediately decides to take the T-car and go search for a quieter place.
- In This Means War by Jeconais, once Voldemort is defeated at the end, Harry states he needs Ginny to help him with getting out of his very tight dragonhide pants and they walk away. The rest of the fic is people being impressed and annoyed at all the Immodest Orgasms.
- After the food kills all the humans in Sausage Party, they celebrate with an extended bisexual orgy.
- The Ultimate Game in Space Jam results in a win for the Looney Tunes. As Michael Jordan bids adieu to his teammates, he advises Bugs Bunny to stay out of trouble. Thing is, Bugs Bunny is a victorious alpha male, Lola Bunny is obviously ovulating over Jordan, and the two bunnies have just kissed passionately. Lola pulls down the next scene before the film would merit an NC-17 rating.
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas from 1982 centers on The Chicken Ranch, a cathouse in Gilbert, Texas. As an incentive in the intrastate rivalry between the Texas Longhorns and the Texas Agriculture And Markets Aggies, the winning team was feted at the Chicken Ranch, with the "fees" being paid by the team's booster clubs. Y'know, Win One for the Boner.
- At the end of The Fifth Element, the President of The Federation can't congratulate Corben Dallas and Leeloo on defeating the Ultimate Evil and saving Earth because. . . they're busy. They need. . . five more minutes.
- Idle Hands: When druidic priestess Debi (Vivica A. Fox) finally uses her enchanted dagger to kill the demonically possessed hand, it's time for this with metalhead Randy (who'd been trying to score with her the whole last act of the film, but she was too focused on her mission).
Debi: Well, my work here is done. Time for the ritualistic sex. (turns to Randy) Coming?
- Kingsman: The Secret Service: Eggsy asks for a Smooch of Victory from Princess Tilde, who offers Rescue Sex instead. When he has to forestall to save the world, she upgrades to victory anal sex.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle: Tilde implies victory anal sex has become her standard reward for Eggsy whenever he saves the world.
- In Man on Wire, Philippe Petit celebrates the end of his quest to walk a high-wire between the two towers of the World Trade Center by having sex with a groupie.
- The Punisher (2004): Villainous example. Howard and Maria Saint have sex to celebrate avenging their son's death by killing Frank Castle's entire family (unaware that Frank has survived and is far less pleased about this than they are).
- Serenity: The promise of this (and a Relationship Upgrade) with Simon spurs Kaylee to state she will survive the battle with the Reavers.
- Babylon 5: John thinks this is what Delenn has in mind when she tells him that, after an important battle against the Shadows, they'll spend the night together. She immedieately clarifies that she wants to spend the night watching him sleep as part of a Minbari courtship ritual.
- Daredevil (2015): Invoked. Anatoly agrees to make a deal with Fisk, but gets killed for interrupting his date. Wesley covers for Anatoly's absence by telling his brother Vladimir that he might "have a girl or a boy he might be celebrating with", over the deal that he thought went through.
- Firefly: Wash's piloting skill and Kaylee's mechanical know-how allow the crew to evade a Reaver ship. Zoe is suitably impressed by her husband's abilities.
Zoe: (to Mal) Sir, can you take the helm, please? I need this man to tear all my clothes off.Wash: Work, work, work.
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand: By proxy. After Spartacus defeats Theokeles, coincidentally or not ending Capua's drought, citizens are seen fucking in the streets in the downpour, celebrating the end of the drought. Later, Spartacus spends some of his winnings from the fight on wine and whores for the other gladiators, to celebrate his victory and the return of his wife (and to make everyone sluggish from hangovers and "overexertion," increasing his odds of escaping with his wife).
Feedback: 31 replies