So after five years of emotional investment we finally get to see where Bioware has decided to take us. There were promises of triumphant endings if you work hard, sobering phyrric victories if you rush, there was talk of "wildly diverging endings." Did Bioware deliver? Well, the game does deliver plenty:
- We finally get to see many places that were talked about for so long, make decision five years in the making and see how our previous ones turned out.
- The pace of the story is a frenetic push to the finish. The HSQ is through the roof.
- Pretty much every character drops in for a mission or a quick cameo.
- Every part of the game just oozes atmosphere.
- Interactions with your crew are a lot more diverse. The characters really shine one last time.
In order to post comments, you need to