05:38:58 PM Nov 3rd 2016
Question, why is Celestia not present in Ensemble Darkhorse?, she isn't one of the main characters.
12:30:23 PM Feb 19th 2016
Cutting the following:
- Princess Cadance and Shining Armor: They debuted alongside a toy-line, they and their debut were heavily promoted, and they immediately became regular characters. They were meant to be popular.
- King Sombra: Debut aside, his status as being promoted as the Big Bad exempts him from this (I'm keeping Nightmare Moon and Discord since any MLP character being popular was surprising back then, Queen Chrysalis since her existence was unexpected and unprompted, and Tirek was popular before his debut).
- Babs Seed: Base Breaker in debut.
- Cheese Sandwich and Countess Coloratura: Heavily promoted celebrity appearances.
- Starlight Glimmer: Heavily prompted Big Bad.
- Princess Flurry Heart: Heavily promoted like her parents.
- Sunset Shimmer: Promoted as Big Bad and Base Breaker in debut.
- The Dazzlings: Heavily promoted Big Bads (They debuted alongside their toys).
01:39:35 PM Feb 25th 2014
I noticed that how when talking about Luna, in the parentheses, it says that comics have shown that Nightmare Moon and Luna are seperate. However, the season 4 premiere actually shows that the two are one in the same, with no signs showing that Luna was possessed by the Miasma. I'm surprised no one noticed that.
04:30:59 PM Jun 26th 2013
Do you think Braeburn should be given special mention, considering he is popular, especially among the male fanbase.
08:26:53 AM Jan 13th 2013
Should we add the Horoscope Ponies? I seen arts of them around. T Hough we could just put the ones that are popular in those group.
04:10:15 PM Nov 1st 2012
Where's Zecora? Ever since her debut episode, she has become popular, with fans happy to see her in season 2, and wanting more of her in season 3. Let's not forget Fancypants, the only rich pony who wasn't rude or stuckup like all the other rich ponies in Equestria. Silver Spoon is starting to get a sympathetic treatment from the fans, as since an episode (I forgot which one) they believe that she really is a kind pony, she is just acting like a jerk in order to be Diamond Tiara's friend.
11:54:23 AM Nov 13th 2012
Everypony has a fanbase. We don't want to list every character in the show that's outside the Mane Six, just the characters that are extraordinarily popular. That said I think it might be time to cull back the page again.
06:53:55 AM Mar 26th 2012
What about Spitfire? She seems to be getting a lot of love these days.
05:35:48 PM Mar 13th 2012
Anyone in favor of adding Iron Will to this page? He has fairly little screen time in his debut episode, yet every single second he's on screen is unforgettable and hilarious. Even people who don't like the episode seem to love every scene he's in.
11:54:26 PM Jul 20th 2011
Do you think it would be a decent idea to add the comic-con poster for a page image here? it consists almost ENTIRELY of the series ensemble darkhorses.
12:19:39 AM Jul 21st 2011
edited by Exarian
edited by Exarian
01:21:18 PM Oct 23rd 2011
The Comic Con poster might be better suited for the character page, but if we want a picture for this page why not Luna?
03:48:17 PM Jun 22nd 2011
I really think we should change the namespace of this page to EnsembleDarkponies.My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic - don't you agree? ^^
12:13:02 AM Jul 5th 2011
It would be cute, but no, I don't agree. It would "break" the functionality of the page (this wiki uses the name of a page to group it properly with similar and related pages). On the main page the link to here is called the "Ensemble Darkponies" page, and that is enough.