Haven is the scary one.
Wave O Babies is my Limit Break. Things I'm a fanboy of:
- Lets Just Say (ooh, maybe I should restore that one, huh...since I created it on, like, January 11th. >.>)
- Glasses Tropes
- That Night Felt Like Months (yes, I shamelessly launched an All-Blue Entry)
- Capture the Flag
- The Punisher's Song of Evangelion and I Must Scream
- Narm (Comic Books) - how was there no comic book narm section? *boggles*
- Ding! Sportswear, Pantyhose and Tropes
- Sword and Gun (though I do feel a tinge of regret for not calling it Samurai Gunslinger, but, come on)
- The Eidolic
- Comm Links
- Fight Off the Kryptonite
- WMG/Crystal Dragon Jesus
- Wave of Babies
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!
- Haven Quest (even though it felt like Shameless Self-Promotion)
- Full-Frontal Assault
- Bridge Logic
- This Ain't Rocket Surgery (an assist from bash.org)
- Everything's Deader with Zombies
- Strife Specibus: Stickkind Abstratus
- Sylladex: Planar Modusnote
- Planet: Land of Trees and Roil
- Title:Knight of Mind
Wiki Magic, go! Idea stolen from Tzetze.
This is the space where people who aren't have write down tropes that describe Haven. Or just regular words, if that's your thing? Buh? I think Haven is a Pretty Cool Guy. Eh lets people edit his page and doesn't afraid of vandalism. Haven is the Main Character of Real Life :D -William Wide Web - More accurately: Real Life is the Main Character of Haven. We all exist in his fathomless mind! Wild Katrika uses poke fu! Dying literacy is systematically auto-killed
The formaldehyde street of buyers and hanging wires
Moisturize that dry synergy with artificial sweetener
Raining money into the high-rise mega-temples A wild Ozbourne appeared! Wild Ozbourne uses ...! It's super effective! Nonsense, Haven. Embarrassments happen to the best of us! It's part of being a troper. Keep on Cherry Tapping Cthulhu! ~ Schitzo Here's to our hero, Haven. - Krrackknut. This troper is METAL! - Schitzo Pay two to cast Flash on Phyrexian Hulk; I search my library for four Disciples of the Vault, four Phyrexian Marauders, and four Shifting Walls... gg? —Blackmoon You edited my unpublished work :O Thank you for giving it your attention. Yuo ar a pretty cool guy and don't afraid of anything, do you?note Why thank you for the vandalism. You've earned yourself future heals! May they not be needed so often. - Balrog1911 You are the most vile man alive on this planet. Perhaps in the whole multiverse. There is a multiverse you know. Filled with many trandimensional planes that operate on different spacetime principals. My religion told me so and therefore I am obligated to believe it. It has however told me to love you and I cannot do this as you are hideously horrible. We should go go karting more often. I hate you with all my heart. - Aondeug Haven Haven Haven...In our world today, there are many cats. Now some of these cats, are comfortable creatures, living lives of security and plenty amid man. Others, meanwhile live feral existences, their safety and security coming from their fellow cats. And then there are ones who laze about proudly, lording it over their masters and um...And still others are the subjects of TV shows bringing amusement to thousands, except when they, you know, don't...and so...that metaphor didn't go anywhere near where I wanted it to so, um...The point is this: Haven, with you standing proudly, the idea that Cthulhu can be punched quite forcefully shines that much brighter. ~ Zyxzy Haven is a bright and shining beacon of true simultaneous-facepalm-and-grin-inducing terribleamazingness in a sea of something that I'm not quite sure what it is. Sir, you make my heart shine and my stomach want to eject its contents whenever your divinely horrible wordplay rears its dear-god-why-do-I-find-it-attractive head; therefore, my heartiest of sentiments to you. also, you sent me two Magic avatars, that was pretty cool and shit - SunshineWerewolf Go Haven, go!! 8D *cheers*
- Pungeon Master - *groan* ~ Zyxzy
- Goggles Do Something Unusual, An Adventurer is You, and The Hero - AFGNCAAP
- Norio Wakamoto - William Wide Web
- Go-Karting with Bowser - Your Beloved Nemesis Aondeug
- The Hero - I'll get you someday, Haven! -Miijhal
- Psychic Powers, or at least once that stuff's been reseached - English Ivy
- A big softie Team Dad / Papa Bear at times - Courtesy of Outta The BLAM
- Made of Win : It is of my personal opinion that if anybody deserves to have this on their page, it's you - Lizard Bite
- Memetic Mutation: This happens a lot when Haven is involved - Wicked223 [[supersecretspoiler:It's all keikaku doori.]]
- Memetic Badass: Haven puns are known to generate 50 feet tall murderous squirrels. Juan Carlos
- Superpowered Evil Side - Venhax, possibly. —Nyktös
- Sports Cool Shades and is the Patron Saint of Kill It with Fire. - Bobby G
- Haven for President! - This ad was payed for by the Parable News Network.
- One True Pairing, Unresolved Sexual Tension, Ship Tease with Tropers/AFGNCAAP of course. - Made Of Meat
- Ozbourne guesses that Haven is secretly a Jackass Genie in real life.
- Playing with Fire, like every shonen hero. - marked, Kinkajou
- I've noticed a disturbing lack of fire in the corrupt-a-wish thread recently. This must be remedied by our resident Pyromaniac. - The Jackal.
- Friendly Enemy of Blackmoon's. That bastard/friend!
- Tofu calls being the perky sidekick!
- So, where's the rest of the Five-Man Band? You're obviously The Hero. -signed, A very cold lancer
- A Friend to All Living Things! Aw, with a little kitty, too. :3
- With being a hero, comes not only the fire powers but also being a balanced fighter.
- Magnificent Bastard - With puns and jokes. Daaaaamn, boy.
- Pretty Cool Guy: And he really is! —Outta The BLAM
- So Cool, He's Awesome - very, very much so. ~ Arcadiarika
- Happy Birthday, dear Mr. Kor Haven! ~ Le Chuck 4
"Oh, look at all the porpoise!" someone shouted
While passengers ran to snap their cameras;
But what they leaned toward was a shoal of sharks
Before us, moving like a floating island:
A seething multitude of tails and fins
Fleeing the fury of a hurricane
Hundreds of miles away. From Keybreak's Pokedex:
- Name: Haven
- No. 5xx +10
- Type: Fire/Fighting
- Terror Pokemon
- Instills a sense of fear into its opponent, then attacks with a flaming punch to the face (just ask Cthulhu)
Note to self: make What The Hell Haven a Darth Wiki page. And more importantly? Declare A God Am I upon reaching 10th Mo W.
I see you! -AFGNCAAP
Haven, you keep making me do this in class!
(*spits Soda all over his desk*) Damn you Haven! You make it hard to browse TV Tropes incognito sometimes...
- Outta The BLAM -
Haven, my teacher just saw me laughing! I'm on warning now because of you!
- Giygas -
HAVEN! YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE TRUE FORM OF YOUR GENKI GIRL SIDEKICK! Also, I want to internet marry you.
- Krrackknut -
Here's to the fires that keep us going.
- Keybreak -
You kept my entry; that's so nice. :)
Murder queueHello, please take a number and your bloody vengeance against Haven will be processed in the order in which it was received. Thank you, and we hope to provide a satisfactory murder experience.
- Zudak (), though he skipped ahead (clearly I should have set this up sooner)
- Kerrah ()
- nomuru2d ()
- Madrugada again
Posthumuous revenge queue
- kingFriday (don't ask)
"The Vandals' traditional reputation: a coloured steel engraving of the Sack of Rome (455) by Heinrich Leutemann (1824–1904), c 1860–80" -Wikipedia