Worst abuse of Insane troll logic you've ever seen?:
edited 1st Apr '10 7:51:10 PM by melloncollie
edited 1st Apr '10 7:58:27 PM by DragonQuestZ
edited 1st Apr '10 7:58:33 PM by Roman
edited 1st Apr '10 8:57:36 PM by Roman
- I can be certain of nothing other than the fact I exist
- This being the case, everyhting I have experienced may just be a dream or halucination caused by Satan
- This would be bad
- Therefore, God exists to stop Satan giving me nightmares.
2. I perceive that God exists.
3. Therefore, God exists.
Yes, it's that stupid.
edited 2nd Apr '10 12:33:56 AM by BonSequitur
edited 2nd Apr '10 1:03:26 AM by ?Tribune
edited 2nd Apr '10 1:26:26 AM by TheStupidExclamationMark
edited 2nd Apr '10 2:56:06 AM by Taelor
2. Therefore, God is necessary (Modal logic demands it!)
3. Therefore, God exists. Of course, the initial premise is just that, a premise. Alexander Pruss, however, has come up with a way of fixing that: 1. Ninth Century Indian philosopher Samkara said that if something is impossible, then we cannot have a perception of it.
1a. Ninth Century Indian philosophers, being Ninth Century Indian Philosophers, can be presumed, a priori, to be right. 2. I perceive that God is necessary.
2a. Therefore, God is possibly necessary.
3. Modal ontologic argument!
5. Therefore, God exists.
edited 2nd Apr '10 2:05:02 AM by BonSequitur
edited 2nd Apr '10 2:24:15 AM by BonSequitur
edited 2nd Apr '10 2:27:51 AM by Myrmidon
edited 2nd Apr '10 2:33:55 AM by BonSequitur
edited 2nd Apr '10 2:41:08 AM by Myrmidon
edited 2nd Apr '10 8:43:34 AM by Karalora