Misused: Dead Little Sister get usage counts
- Brother/Sister/Child/Someone young and innocent and under your protection: This tends to make for characters that feel that they have failed and that they need to redeem themselves. They are generally very determined in nature.
- The Lost Lenore: This tends to make for more avenging characters that have a hard time replacing their lost love. There's generally an overarching romance theme to these plots. These character generally are turned cynical and tend to have their hearts closed. Getting over that loss and letting someone new into their life is a huge struggle.
- Fallen Brothers In Arms: This is the story of the old war vet who feels that he must carry on the memory of his fallen brothers. Generally this is tinged with PTSD and the inability to let go of the war that killed them.
edited 12th Feb '13 8:45:06 AM by Arha
edited 18th Feb '13 9:10:22 AM by Arha
- Do the rename.
- Remove any ZCE or just dead siblings with no meaning from the page.
- Change the wicks while nuking the ZCE.
Alternative Titles: Dead Little Sister
18th Feb '13 6:15:34 AM