edited 5th Mar '14 6:17:50 PM by Quag15
edited 6th Mar '14 2:10:08 AM by Medinoc
edited 6th Mar '14 9:12:40 AM by TotemicHero
edited 7th Mar '14 1:14:23 AM by Medinoc
edited 2nd Apr '14 1:57:24 PM by CassidyTheDevil
- "Apps" that you could buy from the app store.
- Touchscreen interface/shell
- "Walled Garden" approach, only able to buy apps from the Windows app store...
- ...going hand in hand with MS shifting to "apps" over programs.
- The Curb-Stomp Battle that was Ipad/Droid vs. Surface and Windows RT
- The outcry over "metro"
- Apps not working, saving in different folders, not running, not leaving user files in a shape other programs could use.
- Eating million of Windows Tablets that MS couldn't get rid out. They decided to become a hardware OEM when that's what the suck at.
- We don't want a closed system or "apps" we want programs
- Metro/8 sucked on toast
- the aftermarket for "classic shell" extenions.
- Tablets are pretty much owned by Apple and Google/Droid.
edited 2nd Apr '14 5:03:22 PM by TairaMai
You need to Get Known to get one of those.